Mandalorian Season 2

It is impossible to see this as a Star Wars fan and not mark out completely at the end.

Not a Favreau fan typically, but he found a way to give everybody everything they wanted the last 30 years in 10 minutes, despite the weird CGI anti aging of Luke.

Not sure I’m in on season 3, but looking forward to others thoughts.

I liked it, thought it was done well. The last episode was awesome and the storyline was solid. I think I’m looking forward to the Ashoka/Thrawn/Bridger series more than season 3 though

I am in. I am in for Boba. I am in for obi won. I am in for it all. They are doing such a god job with these series. It is making up for the crap last 3 movies .

It is impossible to see this as a Star Wars fan and not mark out completely at the end.

Not a Favreau fan typically, but he found a way to give everybody everything they wanted the last 30 years in 10 minutes, despite the weird CGI anti aging of Luke.

Not sure I’m in on season 3, but looking forward to others thoughts.
Ahh you finished it!

I enjoyed the hell out of it.
"Are you a jedi?" 🤣

Wasn't sure I'd even like the series because of all the grogu memes, but I'm all in on season 3.

Ahh you finished it!

I enjoyed the hell out of it.
"Are you a jedi?" 🤣

Wasn't sure I'd even like the series because of all the grogu memes, but I'm all in on season 3.
I will miss that little dude

I liked it, thought it was done well. The last episode was awesome and the storyline was solid. I think I’m looking forward to the Ashoka/Thrawn/Bridger series more than season 3 though
This is how I feel about season 3 forward. Not sure how I will follow along Mando unless Sabine Wren shows up. I did not like that Luke showed up. I think Ezra would have been a better storyline.

Tired of waiting years for these seasons to continue.......my attention span is not that long. studios sure know how to kill momentum. IMO every time I invest in a show it disappears.....I will check out Westworld though....LOL!

When is Season 3 dropping?

I am in. I am in for Boba. I am in for obi won. I am in for it all. They are doing such a god job with these series. It is making up for the crap last 3 movies .

This 💯

Can’t wait for Boba and not sure how, but the Mandalorian season 3 needs to find a way to get baby Yoda back.

Back