Mandalorian Season 2

The aliens reference was fun. I was like, stay away from that!!!!

Now that was more like it.

Great episodes! Tie ins, plot holes filled, teasing Ashoka and Katee Sackhoff!

Explaining why some Mandos are comfortable taking off helmets (e.g. Sabine) and others not (Death Watch); was an explanation I hadn’t encountered before

What’s up with the pattern of β€œI’m in need of information... but wait, I have to help you first” ... it’s been the same archetype in the last three episodes

Ok, gotta ask when did Baby Yoda become β€œThe Child”.

Always going to be Baby Yoda to me. πŸ˜†

I actually liked Episode 2. I kept laughing at Baby Yoda eating the eggs. Even at the end when he saved one last egg to eat.

Yes, it was a filler episode, but as some said every episode isn’t the Red Wedding.

Ok, gotta ask when did Baby Yoda become β€œThe Child”.

Always going to be Baby Yoda to me. πŸ˜†

Its not actually Yoda. But I agree, it’s Baby Yoda LOL.

Season two has been great so far watching Episode 3 now

BOSCH!

Episode 3 is good.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every episode. I’m glad it’s not break neck, but instead paced and deliberate.

This was a solid Galaxy expansion. I like when they introduce either extensions of established planets, or new planets from established characters or species.

it was good but they are too short.. barely enough time for anything..
I just watched number 3. I thought the same thing as it was ending. Felt like a 35 minute episode.

Great episode. The visuals again were just amazing. It did a great job moving the story forward while letting is see another planet inhabited by species that played a critical role in the movies.

Episode 3 was greatness. Lots of nuggets & lots of how the season and future seasons may go. A++

what you think @mikeg_74

I lol’d a bit knowing the squid guys had country accents

Probably my favorite episode to date.

Watching 4 now....

This one tied up some stuff and provided some timeline clarity

Back