Mandalorian Season 2

Just watched episode 2! 1- hate spiders and I hate giant ice spiders more. 2- thought it was a crossover with a nest of facehuggers. 3-the youngling eating the frog eggs made laugh a lot.

They should call it the “A-Team”. Dude is just wandering around helping those he comes in contact with solve their local problems. Wake me up when a Deborah Chow or Taika Waititi directed episode comes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking we would get more Mr.Fett storyline to this point after the episode 1 egg.

I guess they couldn’t afford to pay the actor for more than a few episodes lol :ROFLMAO:

Just watched episode 2! 1- hate spiders and I hate giant ice spiders more. 2- thought it was a crossover with a nest of facehuggers. 3-the youngling eating the frog eggs made laugh a lot.

These were my exact feelings during that episode.

I am really enjoying this series. I dont like the one episode a week thing. I wouldnt have started had i realized. Now i am waiting for each episode like an addict. Haha

I was thinking we would get more Mr.Fett storyline to this point after the episode 1 egg.

I guess they couldn’t afford to pay the actor for more than a few episodes lol :ROFLMAO:
Considering the cameos in this series, I don’t think that guy can command enough to even be a blip to their bottom line.

This episodes cameo. It is amazing the different cameos in each episode!

There's something missing from The Mandalorian. Yes, it's well made and highly watchable but there's lack of substance and drama. The pace is too even and there's no sense of dread against an enemy. Esposito is a fine actor but his baddie is camp and comical. I suspect any new Star Wars related offering will never get close to Vader in that respect but Darth Maul came close.

Wow. That was one of my favorite episodes so far.

Gonna be doing some catchup binge watching on the episodes I missed over the last two weeks tonight. :cool:

Forgot there was a new drop tonight need to check it out

Tonight’s show was the best. A huge potential name drop at the end; wow

Baby Yoda acting like he was on a rollercoaster was epic.

I did a rewind to make sure that’s what I saw. Epic episode. Probably my favorite of the series so far.

Really loved tonight’s show and some intel that we got. Rosario Dawson was great in her part, although it’s always weird for me when I see very recognizable celebs, that have a bunch of makeup/prosthetic to try and mask themselves. But it just never works and it’s all I can see lol.

The power woman fight was very well done, but a little cheesy I’ll admit. It’s Disney though so we can expect a little bit of that.

I hope this show doesn’t get ruined for me by getting dragged out too long to cash in on a bigger payday. Someone on here pointed out that it follows the same plot of find informant, needs help with task, complete task, find new clue regarding baby yoda..... I mean Grogu lol.
I think we will start to get more substance with that though, and hopefully get some more boba fett plot!

it’s gonna be hard to top this one with the next Star Wars spin off so let’s enjoy it while it’s here!

Loved tonight's episode. More teasers but solid episode end to end.

I loved this episode. Revelations and connections happening and I’m still processing.

I loved this episode. Revelations and connections happening and I’m still processing.

I'll be rewatching tomorrow to pick up on the details I missed the first time around.

I wonder if the one they mentioned survived did the other one on the ship in Rebels survive.

Back