Mandalorian Season 2

They’re going all in with the fanboy references to try and get us to shut up about how bad Disney’s stewardship of Star Wars has been. The Mandalorian has been the only enjoyable part of Disney Star Wars but I’ll always consider true canon to be everything up til when Lucas sold.

It’s a shame too cause TFA and TLJ could have been great with minor changes. TROS was just garbage though. Not sure how that could have been salvaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think TROS actually saved it a bit, but TLJ was a travesty right up there with TPM & AOTC... I would love the prequels redone to give us more insight to the overall universe outside of the main characters. Especially AOTC, so much could have been built in to help us understand Mandalore and other systems.

also some insight into after TheBattle of Yavin and before ESB would be cool

Last edited:
I thought I knew Star Wars, but Man, after seeing your guys comments I know not enough!! 😂

I think I do need to see the animated series because I’m sure some of the stuff you guys are talking about are coming from there. But I’m lost. skipped over those for sure. I just looked at clone wars animated and it’s 5 seasons and like 20 something episodes per season. Geez. I’ve got a lot of binge watching to do as soon as I’m done binging with “Hell on wheels”

I think I do need to see the animated series because I’m sure some of the stuff you guys are talking about are coming from there. But I’m lost. skipped over those for sure. I just looked at clone wars animated and it’s 5 seasons and like 20 something episodes per season. Geez. I’ve got a lot of binge watching to do as soon as I’m done binging with “Hell on wheels”

I may have to watch that collective background series as well. Where's my straight jacket? :rolleyes:

As someone else mentioned, Disney has the clone wars essential episode playlist that is 20 episodes total. There are other “essential” lists that I think are better than that one that could cut down the total watch time but give you a good feel for the series and main story lines. I personally like the extensive list that “Kotaku” published in an article, but is 65+ long.

Here are the 20 "essential" episodes, according to a mysterious presence behind Disney+:

• 1x01: Ambush
  • 1x05: Rookies
  • 2x05: Landing at Point Rain
  • 2x06: Weapons Factory
  • 2x07: Legacy of Terror
  • 2x08: Brain Invaders
  • 2x12: The Mandalore Plot
  • 2x13: Voyage of Temptation
  • 3x02: Arc Troopers
  • 4x21: Brothers
  • 4x22: Revenge
  • 5x06: The Gathering
  • 5x01: Revival
  • 5x14: Eminence
  • 5x15: Shades of Reason
  • 5x16: The Lawless
  • 5x17: Sabotage
  • 5x18: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
  • 5x19: To Catch a Jedi
  • 5x20: The Wrong Jedi

Last edited:
What I enjoyed about the animated series that made them a must watch for me.

Clone Wars
1. Asoka Tano. Adding her to the characters at first felt like the PC move of adding a strong female. I was wrong about that. The way she is introduced and grows into the role is phenomenal. Excellent story telling.
2. Anakin not being a little @#$%&. I love the Darth Vader character and seeing the little brat that Anakin was in the movies really had me heated. The clone wars showed Anakin in a much better light and really showed his transformation was a longer process then in ROS.
3. Hello Darth Maul. Yes he is back, yes it sounds silly, but it is so worth it. The fact that Maul was killed in TPM still irritates me. Seeing them finally use the character appropriately is worth the watch.

Rebels

1. Sabine, Asoka, and Hera provide excellent female characters that are not forced on you. All 3 are amazing.
2. Dive deeper into Mandolorian story telling..
3. Asoka and Vader fight!

Just some thoughts if you are on the fence.

For those that want to learn or even brush up on the Star Wars universe...this is a great video at explaining it all

Wow that just blew my mind! Thanks for sharing.
For those that want to learn or even brush up on the Star Wars universe...this is a great video at explaining it all

I loved the last episode. Now that is the live action Star Wars we want!

Short episode this week :confused:

Short episode this week :confused:

Yeah I wasn’t super happy, but now that we are in the main plot I think they just wanna extend it out a bit.

however, this weeks episode was awesome the exact stuff I was looking for. [
Plenty of use of the force, Boba Fett being an absolute badass, and death troopers. Knew Grogu was going to be kidnapped again but it still was sad lol. I can’t wait to see what Jedi shows up to help. And the fact that boba is going to be along for the ride? So sick. I have a weird theory that somehow whatever Jedi shows up may have some sort of relation to Rey or may be her parents. The ship they left on was very similar to Mando’s. However that theory was messed up when the ship blew up
/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
Short episode but full of action!

This is how you advance a story with a short episode

Last week’s episode Jedi was awesome...I may just roll into tonight’s episode since the wife is entertaining guests from Ohio.

Another great episode. It’s amazing how much Star Wars is being jammed into my mind with such efficiency and done so well.

Well 33 min bs the usual 43+

But it did have a lot in it
That it did. I was like either that was a short episode or I was just on the...

Grogu over here force choking MFers!🤣💪

Oh hell yeah.....another really good episode.

How many episodes is this season supposed to be?

Back