Mandalorian Season 2

X.Man

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone else crazy excited about Mandalorian Season 2??

man I can't wait for this to hit. Loved season 1.

I would think it is only going to get better..

Hopefully there is a bit more pew pew pew pew hahaha.

I would think it is only going to get better..

Hopefully there is a bit more pew pew pew pew hahaha.

Episode 3 of Season 1 is still the best, in part, for that reason!

I really want to see the role Ahsoka plays in this season. I have to admit I watched Season 1 when it came out and did not understand a lot of what was going on but then the 'Rona came along and I binged Clone Wars, Rebels, and Resistance so I caught up on a lot of the lore of the Mandalorians. I might have to rewatch season 1 before watching season 2.

I love this show, Oct 30th cannot come soon enough!

Yep, looking forward to it.

Is Oct 30th when everyone gets it on Disney+ ??

Loved Season 1 and looking forward to Season 2! And yes, Oct 30th is the first episode release date.

Freaking pumped...haven't been this excited since my daughter was born.

I kid...:ROFLMAO:

Halloween, Star Wars and a sprinkling of a wrestler mixed in playing Ahsoka? Yeah I'll watch.

Freaking pumped...haven't been this excited since my daughter was born.

I kid...:ROFLMAO:

Maybe the pool will be done by then and you can watch it poolside on the outdoor TV!! WIN WIN!

I'm in for this one. I like SciFi and adventure. First season was good.

Maybe the pool will be done by then and you can watch it poolside on the outdoor TV!! WIN WIN!
If my pool isn't done by October 30th we are going to have issues & I hope the local jail has Disney+.

The first I ever heard of it was this morning when they said a pro wrestler was in the trailer. I'm sure it'll be great it is just interesting to me how many professional wrestlers have been swapping over to acting in the recent years.

This is the standard for Star Wars spinoffs! Can’t freaking wait

I really want to see the role Ahsoka plays in this season. I have to admit I watched Season 1 when it came out and did not understand a lot of what was going on but then the 'Rona came along and I binged Clone Wars, Rebels, and Resistance so I caught up on a lot of the lore of the Mandalorians. I might have to rewatch season 1 before watching season 2.
Yeah it was beneficial to have teenage sons (19 & 16) that grew up on those shows... Season 1 was first appointment watching for our family in many years... with the oldest home from college. He's still home so looking forward again...

Anyone else crazy excited about Mandalorian Season 2??

I just recently got Disney+ so I am still working through season 1.

And now B1G football...
I live in Michigan, there is no outta conference games so it's gonna be hard to go the Par for the Course 9-3 and lose to all teams with some
semblance of a heartbeat (OSU, PSU, WISC)

I just recently got Disney+ so I am still working through season 1.

The good thing about that is that you could binge through it. Watching when It first came out we had to wait a week In Between episodes

I'm super looking forward to this, especially constraint the mandolorian was the first star wars product my wife actually watched

When Disney took over the rights, I was sure they would start pumping out crap whilst beating the franchise to death to wring every drop of money they could out of it, and they have! With one exception! The first series was fantastically brilliant! Can not wait for season 2!!!

Back