Mandalorian Season 2

This is how you advance a story with a short episode

Yup I thought this was the best “filler” show to date! Pretty badass!!

Really enjoyed today’s story. Huge character return and all I have to say is Gideon is in for a world of pain when these three find him

Not enough. Only 2 left.
I was having a great day until I read this. No offense and it is not your fault; but dadgum, I hoped there were more than two episodes left. How in the world else am I going to get my 17 year old son and 15 year old daughter in the same room on a weekend night?! I need 52 episodes of The Mandelorian NOW!

Last edited:
@oumagic i agree. My 10 year oled son and I watch it together.

mando.jpg

So thoughts on the Iron-Manesk droids at the end of the show?

So thoughts on the Iron-Manesk droids at the end of the show?

those are Dark Troopers that are not necessarily cannon. They were first introduced in the Dark Forces computer video game. It looks like this version is a beefed up battle droids. My guess is they are the latest version of the B2 Super Battle Droid.

those are Dark Troopers that are not necessarily cannon. They were first introduced in the Dark Forces computer video game. It looks like this version is a beefed up battle droids. My guess is they are the latest version of the B2 Super Battle Droid.
Caught me off guard for sure!!!

Caught me off guard for sure!!!

All good! I’m just a nerd and I looked it up last night when I watched the episode bc I confused them with the “Death Troopers”

Watching it again with my son. It’s so awesome.
73DC5FF9-08BA-45E3-B21A-B9272F9E190C.jpeg

I’m enjoying season two but there is some truth to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best possible direction for the Star Wars franchise at the current moment.

I listened to a really good podcast about this and how good it is for Star Wars. Opened a whole world of options going forward for series, mini series and movies.

Did anyone else know this?!
724BF97D-D679-4F3A-BC03-8927E54FEEDB.png

I listened to a really good podcast about this and how good it is for Star Wars. Opened a whole world of options going forward for series, mini series and movies.

CC4E9121-421A-4A4F-91B4-F46BDAAEA589.jpeg797D918C-3AE7-42FD-82E9-F153539849F2.jpeg

ebc8527f19b5e66b54faaaa4e7b0acd4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Watch the after credits today.

Hoping today's episode was more action packed than last week. That was a sleeper last week.

couldn't avoid the spoilers :eek:, but will watch episode tonight.

Back