March Madness Contest at THP

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
OK, I created a bracket for this year's tournament. I am also triple-posting. We want as many forum membersin this as possible. The winner will receive a prize courtesy of The Hackers Paradise (photo required, as usual). Here's what you need to do:

Go here: http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/collegebasketball/tourney/index.asp.

Sign up and create your entry (use your Hackers Paradise screen name!). Make sure to use your THP name for your entry. Then you can put whatever you want where it asks for your name. Put your THP name on the first line, your real name or whatever you want on the second line. We want to be able to tell at-a-glance who is who.

Then click on "Join Group".

The group name is: "TheHackersParadise". THAT IS ALL ONE WORD. NO SPACES IN BETWEEN.

Password is "paradise". Do not use quotation marks in the groupname nor the password.

Use your Hackers Paradise Screen Name when you create your entry. If you use something else it's up to JB whether you will be eligible for whatever prize he is going to give out to the winner.

Of course, this group is only open to members of this forum! One entry per person. Also, don't worry if you don't know much, if anything, about college basketball. Usually the people who do the best in these things are the ones who don't study and analyze the thing.

The entry deadline is tip-off of the first scheduled game on Thursday, March 19, 2009 (I think that is 12:00 noon, eastern time). You must select the winner of each game of the tournament (excluding the play-in game scheduled for March 17) and predict the total combined score of the championship game prior to the deadline.

Last edited:
We hope that we can get every forum member to join this. Even if you do not know anything about NCAA basketball. THe more forum members that join, the better the prize will be. That is our promise. And if we can get over 50 forum members to join The THP prize will be extra special!

Just so everyone knows.....I fully intend to pick the entire board perfect. So you've got that to contend with.

Sha-RIGHT! I'm quite possibly the most clueless NCAA bracket filler outer in the world, but it's fun!

Just so everyone knows.....I fully intend to pick the entire board perfect. So you've got that to contend with.

Sha-RIGHT! I'm quite possibly the most clueless NCAA bracket filler outer in the world, but it's fun!

This will only happen, if you copy my board.:act-up:

I have finished my picks.

The more forum members that join, the better the prize will be. That is our promise. And if we can get over 50 forum members to join The THP prize will be extra special!

And it's FREE!

And it's FREE!

I hope the big prize will be a complete THP bag make-over?

:banana::alien2::banana::alien2::banana::alien2::banana::alien2::banana::alien2::banana::alien2::banana::alien2::banana:

CG,
How did you guess? Of course kidding, it will not be, but I assure you the big prize if we get enough contestants will be worth it.

CG,
How did you guess? Of course kidding, it will not be, but I assure you the big prize if we get enough contestants will be worth it.

I know. I was just messing around. I am sure the prize will be great! All of THP prizes are top notch and we (the members) really appreciate it.

:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

Except that I already have the perfect bracket. I'm winning the ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

You know I just couldn't resist.......

Good luck to everyone, it should already be a fun NCAA tourney, and getting a chance at a sweet prize from THP makes it even BETTER!

I suck at these things... who knows, maybe I'll win

im so confused. i somehow entered twice. how do i remove one of my entrys? i know NOTHING about college B Ball

nevermind, i got it

I thought it was last night MO. I don't even know which teams are/were playing in it!

Dent: I think the first game starts at noon Eastern time. Which is also the deadline for entries into the contest.

Play-in was last night with Morehead St. beating Alabama St.

Games begin 12:15 ET tomorrow.

Just did my bracket, don't know a whole lot about NCAA basketball, but what the heck, I was close last year, got the Final Four right.

i have no idea what im doing. i just picked some teams. i have no idea how good/bad they are....so am i done now or what? how does this work now? we just wait and see what happens?

i have no idea what im doing. i just picked some teams. i have no idea how good/bad they are....so am i done now or what? how does this work now? we just wait and see what happens?

You're not out of it yet,lol, they don't start playing until tomorrow. You don't have to do anything else though, just hope your bracket doesn't get blown up in the first two rounds:D

You're not out of it yet,lol, they don't start playing until tomorrow. You don't have to do anything else though, just hope your bracket doesn't get blown up in the first two rounds:D

so after it starts tomorrow, i cant make any changes, correct?

Bump.jpg

I don't get it, I tried to register and it says my first name is invalid? What the heck?

Back