Marcus Edblad YouTube Videos

Karl

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all. I came across these YouTube videos and was wondering what you all think or have tried his system. I plan on trying it out in about a month when golf starts around here. I think it could help my driver game at the very least.

I like his clear and concise instruction. He favors a draw and has a method of achieving it that works well for him. I think it can work for us if we put in the practice.

I like his clear and concise instruction. He favors a draw and has a method of achieving it that works well for him. I think it can work for us if we put in the practice.
Have you tried his system or parts of it? I think one can get much more out of their drives with his system.

I have tried parts of it and yes it works but you have to commit to it. Especially, setting up a little more open and with the ball back a little in stance. I am still not comfortable teeing it as high as he does. But like any method, not all of it may work for each individual.

I have tried parts of it and yes it works but you have to commit to it. Especially, setting up a little more open and with the ball back a little in stance. I am still not comfortable teeing it as high as he does. But like any method, not all of it may work for each individual.
I have seen that a lot have people have benefitted from his teachings. It's in the comments on his videos. I find his technique reduces a lot of stress on the back and other body parts.

I started golf after 30 and could never maximize my golf swing speed or ballstriking. I find his method the easiest to understand of all teachers. He makes the golf swing not a mystery any more especially with driver. I will report back after the golf season starts and I try to put his theory to the test on the course.

Back