armidwestgolf

Reaction score
mario golf super rush!!!

yea. i might buy a switch just to play it. I played the old ones. This game, can seriously drop your handicap. i havent played this one, it comes out in june, but i played mario golf 64. and mario golf advance, and mario golf toadstool tour ( not world tour, or the original) and it really includes the parts of the game of golf. It has rough, fairway, height change, fade and draw, tree, sand, options of clubs, backspin. I played tiger woods games too but i didnt think they were as realistic as Mario Golf. IM tellinyou, this game is 4 real.

Last edited:
I'll be getting it. Used to love Mario Golf 64.

Nobody else wants to play this? Somebody who plays 'the golf club' or 'pga tour 2k' thinks that game is better? and why?
ive seen 'the golf club' i saw someone made a hole that is a few thousand yards downhill on concrete and all you really need to do is putt it and watch it go for about 8 minutes.

I'll be getting it when it drops.

I'm planning to get it, looks really fun

yea, for groups of people.

I am not really into gaming these days, but back in the day loved the Hot Shot golf series for PS2. So I will likely buy this as both my kids have a Switch.

I tried the VR Golf for PS4 and it was pretty neat. Only thing i don't like about it, is with the VR Goggles on you cant see your beer, lol

That sounds great . Great to hear people will be trying it. There is another golf game I can't remember name, but it's very 2d and I think it was a free download for ps4. It has gimmicks but people really liked it. Personally, I'm not into speed golf which is what mario gold speed rush has but I would buy it if because of its match play and your ament play. I noticed it's a full course meaning if you hit the ball to a separate fairway you can keep playing, it's not on. Just a guess from the trailer. Kids would probably love this game.

Told my wife we might have to get this for "the kids."

I will be buying. Can't wait

Looks like an updated version from the Wii! Good fun!

I just saw the trailer. I would play the golf. The Rush thing i might not like. The good thing about it, is that it isnt really golf anymore, but a party game. To many effects like superpowers and stuff that knock balls around. Not golf any more.

Dang my son would love this and I would be "forced" to play with him.

I just saw the trailer. I would play the golf. The Rush thing i might not like. The good thing about it, is that it isnt really golf anymore, but a party game. To many effects like superpowers and stuff that knock balls around. Not golf any more.
Yeah but it's kind of like NBA Jam or NFL Blitz back in the day. If it lets kids have fun then nothing wrong with that and maybe it will peak there interest in real golf.

Think it will be fun for playing with groups, while I don't have a switch my friends with kids do and we play quite often, might need to suggest this. I really wish that whey would have Mario Tennis make a comeback, loved that on N64

They did a remake of Mario Tennis or as they say it, Mario Tengi

Not realistic enough for me to play. 🤪🤪🤪

i will be buying it!

I think the other Mario Golfs are too easy. Even if it was realistic, just too easy. They have a lineup bar and spin, you can easy hit fairways, hit the ball near the stick, or even hole in one easgle or albostross. I used to play the gameboy one i would come in at -20 or -24.

Anyone played it yet?

Daisy is good, bowser jr,
Thinking, they could make a game called mario club and have tennis and golf and also whatever else they have like swimiming or a cooking game. Thats just what it looks like in the picture. like mario all stars. they would never make that though.

i don think im going to like this game. i like the original one. as time went on i liked them less. i dont like speed golf i like when they send you on a journey to conquer courses, beat players, and do challenges. Puttz, Grace, Tiny, and Gene, stuff like that. then you can build stats.

Back