Mark Your Calendars: The THP Showcase Schedule of Streams

Thanks @JB , don't know how I missed the IG stories announcement. Was it a regular here on the forum that won?
It was not, sorry.

More coming soon though

With all the work you guys did last week any chance you got to get out and get a casual round in together?

With all the work you guys did last week any chance you got to get out and get a casual round in together?
No sir, it was all work last week.

What a week from THP, I was able to tune in everyday but not for every stream but all the ones that I was able to watch were fantastic. Great information on all the products showcased and I also enjoyed the closest to the pin contests. Great job for all involved.

I want to take a second and thank everybody that tuned in to the showcase. We enjoyed it, we worked hard and generally speaking, it went pretty darn well. Lots of fun, lots of laughs, lots of work, but most of all lots of equipment.

We learned a lot from this one and we’ve decided to head in the direction that we think will make these even better in the future and have a lot more fun doing it. 2021 is going to be a good one.

I want to take a second and thank everybody that tuned in to the showcase. We enjoyed it, we worked hard and generally speaking, it went pretty darn well. Lots of fun, lots of laughs, lots of work, but most of all lots of equipment.

We learned a lot from this one and we’ve decided to head in the direction that we think will make these even better in the future and have a lot more fun doing it. 2021 is going to be a good one.
So grateful that you guys were able to organize that whole week. Thanks to everyone who was involved in the showcase. It provided a TON of information and entertainment. Marjorie and I both enjoyed tuning in live and watching each stream.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Back