Mark Your Calendars: The THP Showcase Schedule of Streams

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month we shared the big news of the THP Showcase and unprecedented access coming virtually next week. A lot of planning has been going on behind the scenes to bring you this exclusive week long event, and today we are unveiling the complete schedule of live streams.

For those that missed the news, you can find out all about it and how to get involved in contests and more, here.

What is It?

The gist of the THP Showcase is that for an entire week, we will feature new live streams every day from the THP Tech Studio. Unprecedented access for FIVE straight days of our staff testing the equipment and telling you about it, as well as experts straight from the companies involved answering your questions as the testing takes place.

123-1024x692.jpg

The Schedule

This all kicks off January...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow just mind blown!!!! That is one heck of a schedule!!!

Wow, that's a full week of awesomeness! No PGA Show? No problem.

SaWeet! Work calendar adjustments are now a must! Nice lineup and looks like a great week ahead!

Cannot wait to follow along. Going to be one hell of a week.

Looking forward to this fun week!!

Will be a great week to follow along!

This looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Seems like work is kind of slow right now too.

Cannot wait for this. Awesome sauce.

What a schedule! This is going to be one heck of a week!

Still being in the office, I was worried I’d have to be stealthy about watching it all, but this schedule lines up perfectly for when I take lunch and get off!

When I pull up THP it goes directly to the home screen and I saw it there first. I'm pretty excited but I don't know how much I will be able to actually see live with my teaching schedule but I'll try.

Going to be a great week!

Sweet! Looks like a ton of fun.

Should be an exciting week here on the forum!

So excited for this whole week of some awesome golf content! Let’s go!!

I should’ve scheduled vacation. This is gonna be nuts!

A whole week of can’t miss golf action. Going to be fun.

Blocking my calendar, this is going to be so much fun

This is going to be a great week! Some really fun programs planned to tune into

Impressive schedule, I can only imagine the amount of work involved to set this up for THP. Wow!

Back