Mark Your Calendars: The THP Showcase Schedule of Streams

Great slate of companies ans guests! Cannot wait to follow along where I can.

Great lineup and I will try and tune in as much as possible

Very excited for each of those days.

Wellll work productivity next week may be a little low at times but I’m in! Can’t wait to watch all week!

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to travel from NY to TN right now. Actually you can fill in the blank for the state to travel too. Having to quarantine post travel made it nearly impossible to say yes. So I will be like many here, just following along in the Livestream chats and forum.

I can understand where you're coming from. The travel restrictions and quarantine prevented me from participating in the Morgan Cup and have made out of state travel virtually impossible. It has prevented me from traveling to Florida (would have gone for long weekends in October and November). You can travel but you have to adhere to NY's travel restrictions and quarantine requirement. I did a 14 day quarantine in late August after bringing my daughter back to college.

Next week is going to be incredible!!! I have a tee time on Monday at 1:00 (weather permitting) so I may have to catch that one later, but the others I should be good for live.

What a lineup!

It’s gonna be a fun follow. Different, but way better than what else is going to be out there.

Fantastic lineup, going to be awesome

The Monday contest...The Mizuno Challenge will be up later today.

This is going to be super cool, and way more interesting than the normal PGA product show is to me. Love that we've looped in a few of our best THP personalities!

Always exciting to see how THP evolves their content. This specifically is going to drive a ton of traffic and hopefully new members here in 2021! Lots to look forward on that schedule.

Yes they will be available to watch on YouTube. Joining live is just much more fun haha
While I'd love to be able to watch these live, my employer disagrees as the internet content filter disallows that traffic. So I'll watch when I can.:D

While I'd love to be able to watch these live, my employer disagrees as the internet content filter disallows that traffic. So I'll watch when I can.:D

Good news is we have some in the evening too.

It’s gonna be a fun follow. Different, but way better than what else is going to be out there.

Wish you were involved, I think my favorite THP PGA Show moment had you “taking one for the team” literally

Good news is we have some in the evening too.
Well that just makes my day right there. This news is AWESOME!

Welp, going to have to try and do some calendar clearing.

This is gonna be so cool. Can't wait to follow along.

Wish you were involved, I think my favorite THP PGA Show moment had you “taking one for the team” literally

My body happily is glad there will be none of that in 2021.

Back