Mark Your Calendars: The THP Showcase Schedule of Streams

The Showcase Lineup is to golf, like the NY Yankees lineup is to baseball.... murderers row! Holy cow this is going to be awesome! Now, how to clear my 11am schedule! :unsure::sneaky:

Such an amazing lineup. Cannot wait for this. Thanks @JB for always bringing the wow.

Quick question, lots of them will be going on while I’m at work. I may be able to follow on the forum shy of watching video (heavily censored WiFi, and crap data plan).

Will these be archived somewhere so I can watch them when they’re no longer live? @JB

I did read the article so if I missed it, my apologies.

Can’t wait. Fireworks galore!

Quick question, lots of them will be going on while I’m at work. I may be able to follow on the forum shy of watching video (heavily censored WiFi, and crap data plan).

Will these be archived somewhere so I can watch them when they’re no longer live? @JB

I did read the article so if I missed it, my apologies.
Yes. Always available on YouTube and if you subscribe and click the bell to THPGolf you can get notified when it’s there

Thanks. I’ll do that.

I hope work is light that week so I can watch as much as possible.

Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday look like can’t miss.

It will be a great week, I'll need to reschedule some calls to get all the 2 PM streams in.

Calendar marked will definitely be in on the evening streams and hoping the work schedule will allow for some of the earlier ones.

This looks absolutely awesome. Will definitely be following along.

Great lineup, looking forward to some good viewing!

Are we there yet? I’m ready to go already!

Countdown clock is now up.

This is all just so so cool. Going to have to make sure I've figures out the timings this time!

I'm really looking forward to next week. What a lineup! 💥

I cannot express to you how excited I am at the countdown clock being back!

It's getting real

THP dropping a massive 2021 first schedule, awesome stuff here, will be absolutely trying to make every one of these.

Will Tuesday include the Cypher line? Got an email seams interesting.

Back