Mark Your Calendars: The THP Showcase Schedule of Streams

Ok so I’ve been wondering & almost started a separate thread, but decided against it.

What day are you guys most excited about. Maybe the brand, maybe the content to be discussed, so let’s hear It?

I am excited about the whole darn week, but really excited about Monday with Mizuno as it’s a brand I’ve never tried & Thursday with Callaway after the dropping of those irons earlier this week.

:mizuno: Monday :love:

Next week is going ti be jam packed with fun! Hoping I can secure some time at work for the daytime streams but for sure will be on for the night ones!

Ok so I’ve been wondering & almost started a separate thread, but decided against it.

What day are you guys most excited about. Maybe the brand, maybe the content to be discussed, so let’s hear It?

I am excited about the whole darn week, but really excited about Monday with Mizuno as it’s a brand I’ve never tried & Thursday with Callaway after the dropping of those irons earlier this week.
The whole week will be fun, but Callaway Thursday is marked on my calendar and has a reminder set for it!

With the new Apex release I'm definitely interested in Thursday, but wait.... Mizuno Monday is exciting... and so is Tuesday Project X or Tour Edge Wednesday.... Srixon Friday! Stoked for all of them! Just wish I could see them all live! :mad:

Just set calendar reminders for all of this next week.

this gonna be fun! will tune into as much as i can so hoping for a quieter week than i've had this week

With the new Apex release I'm definitely interested in Thursday, but wait.... Mizuno Monday is exciting... and so is Tuesday Project X or Tour Edge Wednesday.... Srixon Friday! Stoked for all of them! Just wish I could see them all live! :mad:
I’m right there with you!!! But with work slow & working from home I’ll be able to catch all of the live streams.

The closest to the pin contest for Tuesday is now up.

Almost time!

Calendar and reminders set. (y)

DE068A06-5DC4-4E09-94FC-FEC9F092C804.png

This will be a very exciting week. Hoping to catch as much of it as I can, should be fun!!

Saw the notice and thought oh awesome, live testing during the Callaway segment on Thursday. Wait.. Today’s the 17th. Where is this month going? 😔

Did a double take on the date. I wasn’t expecting something today.
We wanted to kick it off with some fun and also include the Instagram crowd, since our streams are more forum, YouTube and FB oriented.

We wanted to kick it off with some fun and also include the Instagram crowd, since our streams are more forum, YouTube and FB oriented.
More content is always a beautiful thing, especially a live club test.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
This week is gonna be INSANE!!!!!!!!

Can’t wait!

I'm really interested to see what Dan's first thoughts are on these. It should be a great follow to kick the week off with.

Been thinking about this a bunch. Gonna be such a great week!

Let's keep this at the top so others don't miss out that there will be apex testing today!!

Is the countdown clock off by an hour? Is it 2pm eastern or central? Don’t want to miss it.

Back