Mark Your Calendars: The THP Showcase Schedule of Streams

This is normally PGA Show week. Excellent that THP has this lineup of streams with strong guests as you have to imagine many are vying for meets this week to fill in for the time they thought they would have been at the show. Looking forward to catching some reviews this week.

Noon can't get here fast enough.. LET'S GO!

This is normally PGA Show week. Excellent that THP has this lineup of streams with strong guests as you have to imagine many are vying for meets this week to fill in for the time they thought they would have been at the show. Looking forward to catching some reviews this week.
The PGA Show is actually next week and still taking place (virtually).

I agree though, this is going to be a ton of fun.

Get ready for tomorrow.

Get ready for tomorrow.
Can't wait to see what PX brings! Love my PX LZ 6.0.... but... I'm always looking for something that will help a bit more!

Today was awesome, looking forward to the rest of the week.

Today was a ton of fun and the guys put in a lot of work.

Tomorrow is going to be a blast and your chance to learn anything you would like to know about shafts as well as hearing about some new products.

Today was a ton of fun and the guys put in a lot of work.

Tomorrow is going to be a blast and your chance to learn anything you would like to know about shafts as well as hearing about some new products.

Such a good follow! Excited for the rest of the week.

I can’t wait for tomorrow! Will have to watch later because of a doc appt :cautious: but looking forward to it. HZRDUS Smoke Black has been a game changer in my driver!

Glad so many people enjoyed day 1.
Day 2 is here and it is a chance to dive into shafts.

Tomorrow with Tour Edge is going to be a blast. Some fun action coming up and we have the guys ready to go.

Tomorrow with Tour Edge is going to be a blast. Some fun action coming up and we have the guys ready to go.
its been so much fun thus far. It sure has me jonesing to have a Simulator at my house and invite the boys over.

Learning all about new products while having fun is a great mix.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
its been so much fun thus far. It sure has me jonesing to have a Simulator at my house and invite the boys over.

Learning all about new products while having fun is a great mix.
I know right? I’ve been looking at space in the garage to see if I can make it happen.

Looking forward to some Tour Edge action tomorrow!!!

I know right? I’ve been looking at space in the garage to see if I can make it happen.

Looking forward to some Tour Edge action tomorrow!!!
I have a 70's phoenix sunken extra living room. If I can rework a huge bulkhead that is hiding the ductwork....and live with only 15'8" of length......

I think if Skytrack's were an "instant buy, instant reward". I'd have one instead of a neglected pool table to practice wedge shots over.

Day one and two have honestly been so much fun. It blew my mind today that I could live stream the YouTube feed on my smart tv....DUHHH. But, I tuned it in and it was flawless. Clear. Sound was great. Vid quality was superb. I literally had THPtv....ON MY TV!
Awesome stuff. Hopefully the two oems thus far have found it to be valuable as well.

Have really enjoyed this so far. Informative and entertaining which is a great combination. Looking forward to the rest of the week. Thanks to all for doing this.

Tonight we will be on Instagram Live doing Srixon irons.

This is in addition to Friday with Jeff Brunski? No change to the calendar?

This is in addition to Friday with Jeff Brunski? No change to the calendar?

Calendar has not changed. Just something a little fun tonight like we did for Apex earlier in the week.

I can probably catch the one tonight live, Friday I'll be on my way to the golf course during the Srixon Showcase segment.

Instagram only or can you watch it here on the forum too?

Instagram only or can you watch it here on the forum too?

Unfortunately we are not able to embed that here, so it will be Instagram only.

Back