Mark Your Calendars: The THP Showcase Schedule of Streams

Tonight we will be on Instagram Live doing Srixon irons.
That was a fun one to watch, thanks. I just got new irons last year, and the Srixon Z585 were close to making it in the bag. I'm thinking had I waited for these 2021 releases it would have been a really tough decision between the Mizuno JPX921 Forged and the Srixon ZX5 (my previous irons were Srixon).

Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day.

So far I’ve watched all 3 live sessions and participated in the 3 contests. Picked dan 💪 and then james twice 🏊‍♂️

I’ve enjoyed the content. As one looking for pretty much a complete club changeover, the timing and topics are perfect.

First three days have been awesome! Tomorrow is going to be a big one!

Oh man. Tomorrow....tomorrow.....going to be a fun one!

Wasn't able to watch that one live, but just finished watching. Good stuff as usual. Those 7s sound great

Suggestion: make the THP showcase a yearly thing. Make it an experience where one of us (me) just gets to hangout for the week, meet a bunch of cool dudes, and whack balls into a screen.

3 (4) great days of this so far.
I’m really pumped for tomorrow!!

I caught the live stream tonight snd it was really good. The Srixon irons look amazing thr combo options are really cool.

I’m 1-1 with my picks... @Canadan beat @Vosh68 who was apparently on an exploration mission discovering Lake Vosh giving me the L. But @jdtox got me back to .500 with the win over @Jman

I caught the live stream tonight snd it was really good. The Srixon irons look amazing thr combo options are really cool.

I’m 1-1 with my picks... @Canadan beat @Vosh68 who was apparently on an exploration mission discovering Lake Vosh giving me the L. But @jdtox got me back to .500 with the win over @Jman
1-1 here too I think......🙄 feels like 0-2 lol

Man I didn’t hear my alert on Facebook & missed tonight’s live session. Darn it!!!

Showcase has been amazing so far. Tomorrow should be nuts. 3 live streams in one day. Get some sleep tonight Caveman Crew you are going to need it for tomorrow! In all seriousness though, THP staff has done such a fabulous job.

I'm down 0-2, only been able to catch pieces of this fun, stream-filled week. Gotta do better

Man I didn’t hear my alert on Facebook & missed tonight’s live session. Darn it!!!
You can still watch it on IGTV on Instagram at THPGolf

Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day.
Any time Callaway is involved it's going to be a great day.

Ill definitely be watching it. I was saying to myself earlier tonight man I wish there was a live event tonight...lone behold there was! Great stuff all week long!!!
You can still watch it on IGTV on Instagram at THPGolf

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Not gonna lie, I’m pretty sore and tired today but so much damn fun and worth it

THREE streams tomorrow and a ton of tech to discuss

THREE streams tomorrow and a ton of tech to discuss
I cannot wait until tomorrow!! Going to be fun!!

Not gonna lie, I’m pretty sore and tired today but so much damn fun and worth it
Looked like a blast today brother. Uhhhh nice middle of the winter swing form too👍👀

Dude I would be sore after swinging that many with the driver! Swing will be ready for that snow to thaw!!!

Back