Mark Your Calendars: The THP Showcase Schedule of Streams

Btw, a comment. Big props to @Canadan, @Jman, @jdtox, and featured guests for hitting balls on camera for testing and fun competitions. Under the lights, live, and getting comments from everywhere, that’s a huge pressure packed situation. You all handled it very well. You were impressive. 💪
Thanks dude. It’s not easy coming cold off the bench onto a live stream and trying to even think you have your best. Obviously we wish things went better personally but it doesn’t matter it was all in good fun and if everyone enjoyed it it’s a win.

Given the time differences, most of it is being watched on YouTube a little behind, but I did some catching up on stuff last night and you guys are absolutely killing it. Such great content and access to the manufacturers. Absolute respect to @Canadan @jdtox and @Jman for standing up and hitting balls in front of thousands of people, that's gotta be nerve racking and you all are hitting it out of the park. Even with the spicy chicken sweats :LOL:

Yeah huge props to @jdtox & @Jman & @Canadan for allowing the internet to watch you gents hit golf balls live. Talk about some added pressure knowing millions are watching. 😂 Impressive swinging fellas & wouldn’t want to have it any other way than live!!!

Thank you to everybody that tuned in for the Showcase this week. Tons of fun and the guys did an amazing job. Live, uncut and everything that goes with it, but they held it all in check and we were able to put out nearly 15 streams covering a ton of equipment.

We have a lot coming down the pipeline so stay tuned.

Thank you to everybody that tuned in for the Showcase this week. Tons of fun and the guys did an amazing job. Live, uncut and everything that goes with it, but they held it all in check and we were able to put out nearly 15 streams covering a ton of equipment.

It was done well. And very informative to watch. Thank you!

This has been one of the best weeks I can remember on THP! Thanks for all of the background work to bring us together with so many cool brands. Thanks to @Canadan for the stress on his back . What a blast.

Great week. Thanks THP

Great info all week long.🔥
Was able to catch a few streams live, but watching them over on youtube is a must for those that I missed.

Last edited:
Not sure if anything else is coming today.. But I am sure everyone there is..

We are definitely going to be having a lot more fun with streams this year and have some surprises up our sleeves on some content

@Canadan I think you mentioned it on one of the streams but do you happen to know the name of the Travis Mathew pullover you had on?

Looks like something I need.

And sorry if this was already posted elsewhere.

@Canadan I think you mentioned it on one of the streams but do you happen to know the name of the Travis Mathew pullover you had on?

Looks like something I need.

And sorry if this was already posted elsewhere.
I talked a bit about the jacket i had on (because I needed to find out how many colorways aka how much money I'd be spending haha). It's the Stopover.

For the other top I wore early on, I believe it's the Zachary.

I talked a bit about the jacket i had on (because I needed to find out how many colorways aka how much money I'd be spending haha). It's the Stopover.

For the other top I wore early on, I believe it's the Zachary.
I have a Zachary and love it.

Hey @Canadan how did the Moneymakers hold up for you this week?

Fantastic week of information. Had a bunch of fun tuning in to everything! Well done to all involved!

I just wanted to give a shout out and full hearty thank you to @JB @Canadan @Jman and @jdtox for a great week of live streams. This week was not only very informative, but just fun to watch. The Nashville Hot Chicken had so many of us just laughing in our seats watching. I am sure Dan needs a full day with the mini theragun after how many swings he had to hit.

Again just wanted to say thanks for a fun week. Your sponsors should be very proud and happy with how the week worked out on THP versus not having a full show this year. Although this was very fun, I am betting everyone is already looking forward to being back in the convention hauls for a massive PGA Showcase next 2022.

I can’t imagine live broadcasts are easy - they were very well pulled off. Informative, engaging, and barely a hiccup all week. Well done!

Just to echo what others have said, this was an incredibly fun week! Thanks for all the hard work, pressure packed shows and testing! I love the access to the companies you gave us, hearing them describe the why behind their products is awesome!

For the first time Showcase, it was a hit, and I cant wait to see where this leads future live streams and content. Great job!!

I wore my wildcards (basically a guarantee for a trip to the Tech Studio).

Love them.
My mind was thinking Wildcards as I remember you saying that, but my fingers went with Moneymakers. That look darn comfortable!!!

I just wanted to give a shout out and full hearty thank you to @JB @Canadan @Jman and @jdtox for a great week of live streams. This week was not only very informative, but just fun to watch. The Nashville Hot Chicken had so many of us just laughing in our seats watching. I am sure Dan needs a full day with the mini theragun after how many swings he had to hit.

Again just wanted to say thanks for a fun week. Your sponsors should be very proud and happy with how the week worked out on THP versus not having a full show this year. Although this was very fun, I am betting everyone is already looking forward to being back in the convention hauls for a massive PGA Showcase next 2022.
Thanks and can confirm the Theragun mini was used by all. Lots of swings were had off live camera as well. We are just glad you all enjoyed it because that makes it all worth it to us.

So @Gman79 won the prize pack Mizuno Monday, @Stryker won the one on ProjectX - True Temper Tuesday, and @J4U won the Srixon irons Friday (congrats again guys), but who won the prize packs Thursday for the Instagram Live contest, and Thursday during the Drinks with Jason Finley?

Last edited:
So @Gman79 won the prize pack Mizuno Monday, @Stryker won the one on ProjectX - True Temper Tuesday, and @J4U won the Srixon irons Friday (congrats again guys), but who won the prize packs Thursday for the Instagram Live contest, and Thursday during the Drinks with Jason Finley?
Thursday’s was announced in Instagram stories, since it was live.

Drinks with Finley contest winner will be announced tomorrow.

Thursday’s was announced in Instagram stories, since it was live.

Drinks with Finley contest winner will be announced tomorrow.
Thanks @JB , don't know how I missed the IG stories announcement. Was it a regular here on the forum that won?

Back