HOW TO Marketplace Buyer & Seller Ratings

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We have a Buy, Sell, Trade Feedback Forum, but now you can rate a seller or buyer right from the thread where you purchased or bought something. Simply click the box at the top left the says "Trading History for [insert member name here]", just like the one in the image below.

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 6.57.53 PM.png

Here you can leave a rating (positive, negative, neutral), as well as a comment about your transaction experience. Then you can also click on that person's history to see the history of their feedback.

Last edited:
That is an AWESOME new feature

So needed. I typically stayed away from selling too much here because of lack of feedback system. Thanks!!

Awesome, much needed and much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool new feature

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very cool feature!

This is cool as heck!

This is a really dope feature!

Wow this is super cool!

I was wondering what that cool email was. Now I know!

A very important feature.

That's going to be really nice!

That’s a nice addition!

Awesome!

What a phenomenal new feature!

Great addition to the forum!

Another great feature. These improvements are great so far

Great feature, could have learned some history on a recent non-transaction that would have made me stay away from seller. Thanks.

Beautiful new feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a Buy, Sell, Trade Feedback Forum, but now you can rate a seller or buyer right from the thread where you purchased or bought something. Simply click the box at the top left the says "Trading History for [insert member name here]", just like the one in the image below.

View attachment 8908121

Here you can leave a rating (positive, negative, neutral), as well as a comment about your transaction experience. Then you can also click on that person's history to see the history of their feedback.

THANK YOU!

With a number of transactions going down, wanted to make sure people remember that this exists.

Bumping this again for those that might have missed it.

Back