HOW TO Marketplace Buyer & Seller Ratings

Don't forget, with our new forum, there is a new marketplace rating system.

Bumping this again.

I was able to give a seller feedback @JimBetts with the new feature. It works great

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Interesting.......I missed this. I like this feature

Just a reminder that our new feedback system is here

Bumping this for people to remember to leave ratings feedback.

GUYS WE CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH TO USE THE RATING SYSTEM!

GUYS WE CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH TO USE THE RATING SYSTEM!

This. It's a great tool, but only as great as the users make it. If no one uses it, then it loses its value.

JB the reason your transactions could be going down is due to sellers refusing to sell to new people. Just tried to buy a driver and was refused because of being new. I have been a member on here since 2015 but haven’t bought or posted usually just look around. I guess I will keep buying from golfwrx and eBay and other sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB the reason your transactions could be going down is due to sellers refusing to sell to new people. Just tried to buy a driver and was refused because of being new. I have been a member on here since 2015 but haven’t bought or posted usually just look around. I guess I will keep buying from golfwrx and eBay and other sites.

Become an Albatross Member. Sellers feel more comfortable with buyers that have some
vested interest in the forum

To be honest it makes no difference to us if transactions go up or down, although they are quite high currently. We don’t have anything to do with the marketplace other than to try and keep it safe for THPers.

I know some people have some issues with a brand new member, using tapatalk (unsecure software) and fear scam. If we can help we always will.

I have two items here for sale. How do I end those listings? Thanks

Last edited:
I have two items here for sale. How do I end those listings? Thanks
As an AC member just post in the threads you would like them closed. You can also click the report button and ask for it to be closed and a mod will take care of it.

Quick question. Is it OK to post negative feedback about sketchy DMs in response to a WTB thread I created in the marketplace forum? I prefer not to publicly call out a forum member but there were several red flags. 3 month new member, no albatross club, couldn't provide pics of the club with a forum name note, no trader history, etc. I would hate to think of him/her scamming some other member because I kept quiet about it.

Quick question. Is it OK to post negative feedback about sketchy DMs in response to a WTB thread I created in the marketplace forum? I prefer not to publicly call out a forum member but there were several red flags. 3 month new member, no albatross club, couldn't provide pics of the club with a forum name note, no trader history, etc. I would hate to think of him/her scamming some other member because I kept quiet about it.

Always report and a mod will check it out. Its defintely also ok to post negative feedback, while THP offers no protection for the marketplace its a good way for other members to be aware if there was/is an issue.

And yes check out the thread @TRyan just linked, thats why I started it.

Always report and a mod will check it out. Its defintely also ok to post negative feedback, while THP offers no protection for the marketplace its a good way for other members to be aware if there was/is an issue.

And yes check out the thread @TRyan just linked, thats why I started it.

Thanks guys. Have already read that thread this morning. I did report the message but seeing as it was a direct message, I was a bit unsure as to your ability to see the private conversations. I also checked for previously posted feedback threads about this guy. Hence my post here. I'll start a negative feedback thread. I would hate the thought of another member being scammed.

Reactions: JB
Don't know if this is the proper place for it, but I want to give a shoutout to @deepred for the GREAT set of Maltby PTM heads he sold me about a month ago.....
I had been admiring those heads and asking questions of other reviewers who had posted in the "Why Aren't There Many Maltby Reviews?" thread. He contacted
me by PM and asked if I was interested and sent me a couple of pictures. Since I'm relatively new here, I was a little bit cautious at first, but I checked his profile,
saw that he is playing other Maltby models, asked him a few questions back-and-forth, and finally decided to purchase. He promptly sent me a tracking
number, and when the clubheads arrived, I was very pleased to find that the condition was just as he described. I shafted them up and have used them (successfully!)
ever since. Thanks again @deepred .....!!

GOLFERGAL
BOSS
At least my Wife doesn't say it out loud.:ROFLMAO:

Back