markom74

Reaction score
Handicap
Something you can’t get here in Scotland. Can anyone point me in the right direction of a website or retailer who will ship across?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you. I can’t open the links on Tapatalk though.

switch to a web browser the new forum software is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good

My buddy bought a 4 pack 2 months ago and loves them, nearly impossible to break or lose.

That sounds like a challenge!

I've been using the same one for almost 2 years now. And I don't mean style or brand I mean literally the same tee.

I've been using the same one for almost 2 years now. And I don't mean style or brand I mean literally the same tee.
Guy in my regular foursome has used the same martini tee for a similar time. Drives the rest of us crazy. He'd rather lose a dozen TP5s than that #$&+ tee. Bet he spends a total of 15 min a round looking for that thing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Guy in my regular foursome has used the same martini tee for a similar time. Drives the rest of us crazy. He'd rather lose a dozen TP5s than that #$&+ tee. Bet he spends a total of 15 min a round looking for that thing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
HAHAHA. Mine is usually still in the ground or 6 ft behind me. I had one before this that I did lose 6 months into using it. SOOOOOOO annoying.:LOL::LOL:

Anyone still using these regularly? I use one for my driver only and every off season ask myself if worth it to keep playing it or going back to a normal tee. Does it even help or is it just a gimmick? I should probably tinker more back with old tees on driver once we can golf again in MN. They don’t break so still have all 5 from a pack years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone still using these regularly? I use one for my driver only and every off season ask myself if worth it to keep playing it or going back to a normal tee. Does it even help or is it just a gimmick? I should probably tinker more back with old tees on driver once we can golf again in MN. They don’t break so still have all 5 from a pack years ago
I just switched to them a few months ago and love them. I don't have any illusions that it "helps" anything, other than the fact that my ball is teed at the exact same height every time, it's easy to balance the ball on the tee, and they're virtually unbreakable. The one advantage might be that on windy days, they hold the ball more stable so it's not sitting there oscillating on the tee while you're getting ready to hit. I bought them in bright neon yellow, so they're almost impossible to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually like the ones that have the stopper ridge on them so that I get a consistent tee height with my driver. I lost the only one that I had with the ridge on it and I actually miss it. I have another without the height stopper but I don't use it. I actually need to find another pack with the height ridge on it. My pro shop only has the regular ones. :(

I actually like the ones that have the stopper ridge on them so that I get a consistent tee height with my driver. I lost the only one that I had with the ridge on it and I actually miss it. I have another without the height stopper but I don't use it. I actually need to find another pack with the height ridge on it. My pro shop only has the regular ones. :(
Yes to this. Mine have the ridge/flange, so it makes it effortless to get the same tee height every time, I like them a lot better than the ones without it.

Yes to this. Mine have the ridge/flange, so it makes it effortless to get the same tee height every time, I like them a lot better than the ones without it.

mine don’t have that stopper, just the plain regular ones. 😕

These are the exact ones I use for our 8 y/o. It's made a huge difference for him in ball striking, plus he can get the tee in the ground very easily. I really like these tees, especially for him.

I've used them too and enjoyed them as well.

I just found the ones I was looking for on Amazon. They're called Martini Step Up tees. Ordering now. 👍

Martini Step UP tees
Nice! Might have to grab them too as the regular I always struggle with tee height! But then what do I do with other ones 😂 Suppose give to my kid or sling em to an elder

I just found the ones I was looking for on Amazon. They're called Martini Step Up tees. Ordering now. 👍

Martini Step UP tees
Those are the ones!

Fair warning - one of my buddies bought some of the cheap off-brand Chinese knockoffs, and they weren't nearly as indestructible. He broke several of them, and ended up going back to the "real" Martini brand ones.

I love my Martini Tees. Do they improve my drives? Who knows, but they seem to last forever. My only complaint about them is they don't fit in the tee holder in the EZGO carts.

I love my Martini Tees. Do they improve my drives? Who knows, but they seem to last forever. My only complaint about them is they don't fit in the tee holder in the EZGO carts.

This is true!

Interesting, I actually haven't tried that. Since they don't break I only carry one, and it's always in my pocket. Spares are in my golf bag, but I'm still on the first one of the pack I bought.

Back