massage -anyone stick with it?

Carolina Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Have started going for a massage as I have a chronic bad lower back. Even the popular Theragun Mini does nothing for me. I've had one so so session and today's was really good. I feel very loose and I think there could be a long term improvement. Anyone stick with it, go to a massage therapist routinely and see a benefit to their well being and golf game?

Have started going for a massage as I have a chronic bad lower back. Even the popular Theragun Mini does nothing for me. I've had one so so session and today's was really good. I feel very loose and I think there could be a long term improvement. Anyone stick with it, go to a massage therapist routinely and see a benefit to their well being and golf game?

Following this because I am not able to hit range balls for much than 20-30 minutes. Hope you get some relief!

My Daughter has friend who is a licensed massage therapy instructor. At least once a month, sometimes more, I let her students practice on me for their grades. Actually both my Wife and I go to these sessions.

Not only does it help my golf game, these visits offers up other quality life relaxation feelings.

Better nights sleep is a biggee for me. No more waking up with excruciating leg cramps.

Slowing down the deterioration of my range of motion is another benefit.

Massages are a good thing for anyone.

I'll add, the most benefit so far has been a chronic bad wrist. With just two massages, I have a lot more ROM and less pain. This will have to be a benefit in golf too for a better turn in he backswing. If you find someone who offers 30 minute sessions, it's more affordable. They can still do a lot in that time.

Back