Masters Contest, Smiter Style-For Youth Golf!

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok the contest is simple. First round is in the bag. Tiger was my pick and still is. So the contest will go like this.... pick the winner. Ties go to next highest pick. Beyond that, pick a 3rd. Winner picked goes to first tie-breaker, then second if needed. So an entry should look like this in format...

1. Tiger
2. Lefty
3. Dj

I’m not saying that’s the winner, I’m just saying to make a guess in 1,2,3 order. If there’s still a tie, my internet golfing buddy DefCon1 will pick the winner from there. His choice at that point. He’s changed his name to protect the innocent but he’s active here under his current name. He doesn’t know he’s the judge yet and I doubt it’ll come down to that.

Prizes: I have an average for 2 seasons use OG Epic with a real Tensei Blue 60g class S-flex for the winner. With original headcover and tool if you want them. If you don’t need the driver, you can choose to donate it to youth golf. No pressure either way, as with any of my contests there are no losers. You enter and a dollar will be sent to benefit youth golf. Just do it already, lol.

Regardless of above, the real prize will be a donation of cash, made to dduarte85’s youth golf program. One dollar for every entry sent in, capped at $150.00. I wish I didn’t have a cap, but I’m not independently wealthy:) His program needs cash to continue. He’s basically taking the kids that didn’t make his HS’s golf program and teaching them to golf. Go ahead and get your entry in. You can edit up until Sunday morning. No edits after 10am EST on Sunday will be allowed. Hell, I don’t care who wins, youth golf will win if YOU are involved.

There’s no reason to not enter, outside of not seeing this. If you choose to donate the winners prize, I’ll find something to send you anyways. I’ve got gear out the wazoo so everyone always wins in my contests. If nothing else you’ll get a thank you letter and a couple personalized balls. So enter, your entry helps youth golf, which is a major soft spot for me. If you’ve read this and didn’t enter, why???? :) It’s for as good of a cause as I can come up with. No losers, only winners here. Youth golf wins, we all win. Have fun!!

Nice job smiter! I will take Corey Conners, Adam Scott and Brooks Koepka. Donate the club if I win.
Thanks

Thank you my friend! We are venturing out of the bitter winter and golf is here. I truly appreciate your generosity and kindness.

I will take

Ricky
Bryson
Tiger

Awesome for putting this together. My picks:

Brooks Koepka
Phil Mickelson
Rickie Fowler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great contest! I wish there was something like that around here for kids.

My picks -

Bryson
Fowler
Tiger

Awesome gesture man, very cool of you to do!

I’ll bite, cause why not haha

TW
Brooks Koepka
Phil Mickelson

Great contest!

Lefty
Rickie F
Bryson

Masters Contest, Smiter Style-For Youth Golf!

Great contest.

I will go with:

1. Molinari
2. Woods
3. Koepka

Edited with Sunday’s leaderboard

Last edited:
Awesome gesture man, very cool of you to do!

I’ll bite, cause why not haha

TW
Brooks Koepka
Phil Mickelson

Lol! The only reason not to bite is if you don’t need an Epic and you are number 151 or later to enter.

BTW-I’ve never came close to my reserve on one of these. I’ve always rounded up, but if you read this and we’re not up to 150-just enter. It’ll take 2.5 seconds and it’ll help out a youth golf program.

DJ
Tiger
Rickie

Thank you sir!

Lol! The only reason not to bite is if you don’t need an Epic and you are number 151 or later to enter.

BTW-I’ve never came close to my reserve on one of these. I’ve always rounded up, but if you read this and we’re not up to 150-just enter. It’ll take 2.5 seconds and it’ll help out a youth golf program.

Don’t need the epic, but paying it forward always helps a bit right?

Rory McIlroy
Dustin Johnson
Justin Rose

Thanks Smiter

Nice!

1. Brooks Koepka
2. Dustin Johnson
3. Rickie Fowler

And lol! My middle son has his Epic lying beside him on the other couch. He’s sold on the new F8+ he hit tonight but I think he’s just reminiscing about the good times he had with his Epic. Lofted appropriately he was murdering the F8+. He’s a medium height draw player. He was putting 9/10 in the ranges FW with it. He’s as rusty as the rest of us after the winter, but dang is that a nice club. Everything went in that 20 yard wide gap in the trees we use as a FW at the range.

Don’t need the epic, but paying it forward always helps a bit right?

Hey, no losers! Don’t need an Epic, maybe you’d like the shaft. Don’t need either, it’s 1.00 towards youth golf-and a good club that can either be sold to fund greens fees or played by a youth golfer.

No losers ever in my contests. Sure there’s a prize in it, but the real winner is furthering this game we all love.

I could really use the epic! So here are my picks. Thank you for doing this, great contest!

1) finau
2) woods
3) Molinari

Last edited:
I could really use the epic! So here are my picks. Thank you for doing this, great contest!

1) DJ
2) Phil
3) Bryson

So the best of good luck to you then! It’s a fan-damn-tastic club. The kid hits the F8+ just a little better (plus at 13, who wouldn’t want the Cobra Connect??-I’m 40 and I still want it:)-although he’d have to figure out how to use it for me).

I’ve been blessed with a couple contests lately, time for me to spread the love. 4-6i Epics and an F8+ within a month? I have to share the good fortune some. That 4i Epic just goes crazy stupid far.

Dont need the Epic but for the sake of getting the money towards the kids I'll go:

¹Koepka
²Bryson
³Molinari

DJ
Bryson
Koepka

Donate the club if I win!

My pre-tournament fantasy teams are looking to crawl underneath the SubAir systems so I'll pick:

1. Koepka
2. DJ
3. Molinari

I'd give the driver a try with that shaft and any others that I have at home and if i didn't work better for me, I'd be happy to send it to somebody else.

Nice!

Koepka
Mickelson
Dustin Johnson

Tiger

Koepka

Bryson

Thanks, Smiter!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Koepka
DJ