Masters merchandise

caldwell_94

May the course be with you!
Reaction score
I have a ticket to The Masters this year. What merchandise do you all recommend? I know I want a Masters tervis, pin flag, and hat.
What merchandise have you bought that you love?

I have not been lucky enough to attend, but I do have a poker chip style ball marker from one of my late grandfather’s Masters trips. It’s something small and fun that you can bring with you on the course.

Moved this over to the Golf on Tour section.
I know a ton of THPers will have some input for you.

I have a ticket to The Masters this year. What merchandise do you all recommend? I know I want a Masters tervis, pin flag, and hat.
What merchandise have you bought that you love?

Depends on what you want and how big your budget is. I have been twice. In addition to gifts bought for others, I have two hats, two shirts, one windshirt, a pin flag, two ball markers, a Tervis , and two lapel pins.

If I went I would grab a shirt, hat, and ball marker. Might end up with something else, but those 3 for sure.

master's branded facemasks are going to be all the rage.

That's good but I don't think the green jacketed crowd would allow that use!

I wish, i've never been, but there is still time yet! I don't have anything but a simple golf polo or 1/4 zip would be ideal, and you'd get a lot of use out of them.

Shirt. Hat. Flag.

all of it

but seriously - assuming I could find my size, I'd be leaving with at least 2 polos, 1 quarter zip, a hat, and a flag. and maybe some trinket-type things, too.

The plastic cups from your drinks keep them. Best of all the drinks are reasonably priced and they are great cups. I'm going to be honest this is what I loved the most and they were cheap.

Make sure you get your photo at the designated spot. This is free and during the tournament days basically the only way to get proof you were there.

Hat and Polo are classic. 1/4 zip is good if you live in a place that you can wear it. There are a lot of masters emblazoned stuff so whatever fits your wardrobe. Dont go crazy since it gets expensive

Pin flag is great if you want something for your office. Goes great with the free photo.

I'm a hat *****, so I would get a hat & probably a ball marker or a polo. I like @M2Giles idea of the flag & free photo to frame.

I wish I would have gotten a few shirts. T-shirts, polo shirts.

You didn’t mention it, and it’s probably a given, but get a lawn chair for sure.

Last edited:
A chair will serve you well for locking down a spot on the course and then being able to wander around. They're just nice and fun to have.

Polos, quarter zips, cups, they're all fun. There's a website you can google that specializes in Masters merchandise. Ignore their prices, as they're heavily marked up, an absurd amount. However, they do seem to have just about everything the gift shop has for sale, so you can kinda go in with a game plan.

Edit: Perfect example: The $35 chair is $110 on their site. The Peter Millar polos are about double.

I got these for my daughter.

Attachments

• A6A7BB3D-4FAA-44B9-A204-FD8C1EDFF13F.jpeg
    A6A7BB3D-4FAA-44B9-A204-FD8C1EDFF13F.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 6
Lots of good advice. I don’t have much to add. I would get a shirt. I really like my Peter Millar one I picked up. 1/4 zip is a good way to go. A chair for sure so you can save your spot and they are nice to have after. We used ours at the beach this weekend. A hat and pin flag are a good call too. Depending on what the head covers look like I might pick up one or two.

Shirt, hat, flag.... Yeah. Those are a must, for sure. I'll also add the ticket lanyard to that list.

I've really enjoyed my travel coffee mug, it just brings a smile to my face every time I see it.

I wish I'd gotten a chair or two.

Lots of good advice. I don’t have much to add. I would get a shirt. I really like my Peter Millar one I picked up. 1/4 zip is a good way to go. A chair for sure so you can save your spot and they are nice to have after. We used ours at the beach this weekend. A hat and pin flag are a good call too. Depending on what the head covers look like I might pick up one or two.
The headcovers were atrocious when I was there. I was actually shocked at the quality of them. Definitely seemed more like a stocking stuffer kind of product or low cost memory.

The superstroke was fun though.

I’d be looking at a chair, 1/4 zip and pin flag first.

The headcovers were atrocious when I was there. I was actually shocked at the quality of them. Definitely seemed more like a stocking stuffer kind of product or low cost memory.

The superstroke was fun though.

I didn’t see the superstroke, which is probably good. I don’t remember the head covers being interesting. My Dad has one a friend got him and it’s stocking stuffer quality. I hope that’s not what they sell in the members shop.

Lots of solid suggestions here, but one that I will make is set yourself a budget and then be prepare to spend at least two times or three times that amount. It happens almost every time the first time, second time and third time attendees. As a matter of fact, it happens almost to everybody that goes there. They always spend more than they intended.

The nice thing about the chair and merchandise is that you can ship them home right from the course. At least that was available when I was last there.

I'll take a pin flag. I have PayPal and Venmo, you pick! :LOL:

1. Ceramic coffee mug - it's something you can use everyday, runs about $15. really wished I had grabbed one when I was there
2. set of 4 Floral ball markers - they release a new set every year or two. bought a set for a friend when I was there only to later regret not getting one for myself. Managed to get a friend who went last year to grab me a set. You can either use 'em or collect 'em
3. Ceramic "dish" of the entire course layout. I bought one when I was there and it sits on the back of my desk at work. I'll get a picture and post it for you so you can see what I mean
4. Polo shirt - in Masters green of course
5. Pin flag - you already knew this
6. Sleeve of logo balls - a touch pricey, but hey, you get three instant gifts for friends

The best part? Do your shopping as soon as you arrive, and then step into the building beside the pro shop and they will either store your items whilst you roam the course (for free) or arrange for shipping anywhere in the world for you

Most important: make a list of items you absolutely want to get. Trust me, when you first set foot inside the pro shop your eyes may pop out of your head. You will be overwhelmed, and if you don't have a backup device (paper list) you will miss something and could regret it for years (ask me how I know this). You can't take a phone with you, so you'll have to do old school pen and paper. Besides, you might need a second page for all of the items you're gonna grab for your friends here at THP:love::p:cool:

Shirt, hat, pin flag. Those are my wants from bucket list courses. Since I am newish to the game, I have just started with Pebble Beach when the wife and I drove down to coast of CA last year.

Back