Masters merchandise

I get a polo shirt every time I've gone. Pin flag is always great to get an autograph if you go on a practice day.

The headcovers were atrocious when I was there. I was actually shocked at the quality of them. Definitely seemed more like a stocking stuffer kind of product or low cost memory.

The superstroke was fun though.
Did you get the superstroke? I have thought about that as well.

One thing I forgot to mention: don't panic when you get to the pro shop and see the lineup of patrons. Like everything else at Augusta, it runs like a well-oiled machine. There was probably 300 people ahead of us the year we went, and we were inside within 10 minutes easy.

I get a polo shirt every time I've gone. Pin flag is always great to get an autograph if you go on a practice day.
Are autographs easy to get? I will be at the Tuesday practice round.

Did you get the superstroke? I have thought about that as well.

I have the green one on one of my putters. I think they were $25.

Not sure if they have the new traxion. When I got mine it was only the mid slim 3.0.

OK, I bought two polo's ,two hats, two tee shirts, a 1/4 zip, key ring, yardage chart and a ceramic mug which I use every morning. And a chair , and an umbrella. And socks. And sun cream.But the best item was free. When you buy a beer or lemonade, keep the plastic glasses.

Never been but I'd want every day use items... Coffee mug, 1/4 zip, turvis, chair, pin flag ... Buying beer for the glass.

Are autographs easy to get? I will be at the Tuesday practice round.

Usually before they get to the practice area is the best time to get autographs, before they start focusing on their round. Some guys will sign stuff if there is a long wait on the tee box and a lot of guys will sign after the round.

I have the green one on one of my putters. I think they were $25.

Not sure if they have the new traxion. When I got mine it was only the mid slim 3.0.
I have a superstroke pistol gt 2.0 and thought about getting the masters superstroke to replace it.

OK, I bought two polo's ,two hats, two tee shirts, a 1/4 zip, key ring, yardage chart and a ceramic mug which I use every morning. And a chair , and an umbrella. And socks. And sun cream.But the best item was free. When you buy a beer or lemonade, keep the plastic glasses.
Nice haul. I’ll definitely leave with several cups.

I have a ticket to The Masters this year. What merchandise do you all recommend? I know I want a Masters tervis, pin flag, and hat.
What merchandise have you bought that you love?

I just spent 5 minutes wondering what a Masters tervis was.

Back