Masters odds today - who's your play

cpljohnst

Go Jackets! Go Sun Devils
Reaction score
Handicap
16.0 GHIN
So I'm in Atlantic City and decided to look at odds for the Masters. This is what they have at the Harrah's sports book.

Who would you put $$$ on?

I'm thinking Kuchar looks good at 35-1. Been playing better and does have some good finishes at Augusta.

Casey at 50-1 looks interesting too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
a302f09a6dab54f91610b5cc54da9692.jpg

Aphibarnrat at 200/1 oh baby

Schauffle at 30 - 1 looks good to.

And Finau at 25 - 1

Choices, choices!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’d go either Xander or JT maybe throw 20 on each.

Bubba (Multiple Winner) - 30/1

Have to put something on these guys too.

Ben An - 200/1

Sneds - 100/1

Francesco - 50/1

Louie - 60/1

Zach Johnson (Winner) - 125/1

I would hammer Spieth at 22-1. Easily the best number I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put $1 on each of them and hope for the best! Haha... anyway...

Tiger, Koepka, and Bryson all look good. Maybe DJ based on his recent win, but has he ever played really well at Augusta?

EDIT: Ok, 2015 and 2016 he finished top 10. Not sure what he did in 2017 and 2018.

Rory can't putt so I'm guessing Justin Rose

Put $1 on each of them and hope for the best! Haha... anyway...

Tiger, Koepka, and Bryson all look good. Maybe DJ based on his recent win, but has he ever played really well at Augusta?

EDIT: Ok, 2015 and 2016 he finished top 10. Not sure what he did in 2017 and 2018.
Well he didn't do good or bad in 2017 since he withdrew minutes before teeing off (supposedly due to a back injury he sustained falling down the stairs the day before).

Well he didn't do good or bad in 2017 since he withdrew minutes before teeing off (supposedly due to a back injury he sustained falling down the stairs the day before).
Yup....."stairs"

Anyways I think Casey at 50/1 is a heck of a deal.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Brooks Koepka. I get 18:1 on a 3 time Major champion who drives the ball a mile and putts like crazy? Yes, please.

Yeah I would out a couple bucks on some of those crazy odds and hope for the best, worst case I'm out $20 orc whatever

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I like Rose and Fleetwood. Long shot flyer on Thunder Bear at 150-1.

Adam Scott @35-1 would be a good play.

Keegan doesn't look bad at 150-1

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Westy 150/1

With those odds I'm probably putting money on:

Spieth at 22/1

Even though he's playing terribly lately his record at Augusta is too good to ignore. A $10 shot here is worth the cash in my opinion.

Thomas Pieters at 65/1

He's had a couple of really great rounds there already. If he can piece together 4 days, I could easily see him wearing at green jacket at some point in his career. Another one that I think is worth a $10 flier.

Mickelson at 22/1 has to be the best price for him in years considering his track record at Augusta and he's one of the few "public" plays outside of Tiger.

Bubba at 30/1 is also appealing as is Casey at 50/1. Would also look at Leishman at 40/1.

Finau looks enticing

First I'd go with Koepka @ 18:1 because I think he might win it.
Then Phil @ 22:1 because I'd like to see him win it.
and my REALLY long shot Couples @ 500:1 because come on, who wouldn't want to see that silky smooth swing beat all the young guys.

Give me a guy that already has 2 Green Jackets, Bubba Watson at 30/1 & Zander at 30/1 is a solid bet too... plus Phil at 22/1 is a good bet too...

Back