Masters Ticket Lottery is Open!

Anyone else get this error? I know for a fact me or my wife didn't enter yet this year.

"The address you entered is already in use. Entries are limited to one per household / address. Please contact the ticket office at (706) 667-6700 for further assistance."

Lightning has struck!!! Finally got tix to the Masters after over 10 years of losing the lottery!! Feels like Christmas! Snagged 4 tickets to the Tuesday practice round. There is quite a process to confirm identity and they are very serious about not re-selling these tix. Practice rounds are up to $100 each.

Anyone else get in for the first time?

Lightning has struck!!! Finally got tix to the Masters after over 10 years of losing the lottery!! Feels like Christmas! Snagged 4 tickets to the Tuesday practice round. There is quite a process to confirm identity and they are very serious about not re-selling these tix. Practice rounds are up to $100 each.

If your plans have changed to attend, please message me.

let's gooo!! congrats!! you'll have a blast!

I am going on Tuesday round as well! First time going to the Masters.

42 days

Back