Match Play - would you play separate or combined at the same time.??????

some data for you data hounds,. I think I will do both matches at the same time. His Differential in the last 4 rounds are 15.7, 25.2, 17.7 22.3 and mine are 8.5 9.8 4.8 9.2 -- so I am thinking if he only gets 7 strokes from me - I should be able to close him out on hole 16. :eek:

for those interested -- I won the Match of 2 for 1. after I tied it up on hole 18, it took 2 more sudden death holes, he got a stroke on hole 20, Par 5. his 3rd shot went into a red staked hazard, my 2nd shot was about 20 feet from the green with a good chance of Birdie. He conceded the match. The match was tough , it was either all tied up or he was ahead 1 or 2, I was never up until hole 20. Had a nice Gin and Tonic when I got home and was finally able to breathe normally,. :eek::eek::eek:

for those interested -- I won the Match of 2 for 1. after I tied it up on hole 18, it took 2 more sudden death holes, he got a stroke on hole 20, Par 5. his 3rd shot went into a red staked hazard, my 2nd shot was about 20 feet from the green with a good chance of Birdie. He conceded the match. The match was tough , it was either all tied up or he was ahead 1 or 2, I was never up until hole 20. Had a nice Gin and Tonic when I got home and was finally able to breathe normally,. :eek::eek::eek:
Congrats, great win and way to come through in the clutch!

Back