Match V: Bryson vs Brooks

Wildcat

#TeamBlake '23 and #TeamJB '24 Quest Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 3.6
Last edited:
The 12 holes is weird but otherwise I love everything about this!

YES! settle it on the course. Does anyone actually believe there is a true *IT*? Doesn't matter, this should make for some interesting TV.

The 12 holes is weird but otherwise I love everything about this!

I'm guessing it's 12 because of TV worrying about carrying an audience for an additional 90+ minutes.

I will definitely tune it to see this.

We were all just pawns in this elaborate scheme.

Could be a good watch, but would rather see 18 holes. I do get the reference of 12 holes, referring to a boxing match.

This feels so ridiculously contrived to me. Hard pass.

These guys are fully embracing the idea pitch by Walter Hagen in the legend of bagger vance.

Could be a good watch, but would rather see 18 holes. I do get the reference of 12 holes, referring to a boxing match.
I missed this reference. Good call.

I feel like this was always the plan or endgame with this "Beef".

They’re not mortal enemies anymore. Why would one want to watch this?

The USGA already blew it. The time to pair them up was at the US Open and they chickened out.

This.

The USGA already blew it. The time to pair them up was at the US Open and they chickened out.
Ryder Cup had that chance, after the US was in control...Ya know after the first tee shot.

Ryder Cup had that chance, after the US was in control...Ya know after the first tee shot.

Ya but they had already sorted it out by then. I don't think the animosity was faked around the US Open timeframe, in a tournament both desperately wanted to win. This is a joke to me.

lol I thought the same thing when I saw this was happening

100%. I think there's a bit of eyeroll toward each other, but that they can tolerate each other. Hype it up a bit, hey look at that. We have reason for a match!

This has lost some of its luster with the RC bro hugs, etc. But, hey, it's golf so I will watch.

12 holes, eh?

I could have sworn somebody endlessly talking about 12 hole golf course setups. Is this the introduction? :ROFLMAO:

hope not. Seems like a completely terrible idea.. who would think this is a good idea? 😉😉

Back