Match V: Bryson vs Brooks

Brooks, does this make you want to play with Bryson again since this is the first time you’ve played a round with him?

I know it was free but I still want my money back.

Brooks, does this make you want to play with Bryson again since this is the first time you’ve played a round with him?

"Heh, no, I'm good."

yeah....no! 🤣

Brooks has some speed…

The match was worse than turkey tryptophan. Sucked all the life out of me and I am tired now..

The 18th might be the prettiest hole I have ever seen. The waterfall is just so nice looking

No interest in watching this but glad to see that Brroks won.

Brooks has some speed…
He was moving it pretty easily. Wrists were real loose. I didn't watch all of it, but it looked like he lost a couple right.

BROOOOOOKSIE! :love:

Manning and Brady need to be part of every one of these. The allure of pros playing this format does nothing for me.

Brooks was on fire!

I’m PUMPED that Brooks is playing Srixon too.

He was moving it pretty easily. Wrists were real loose. I didn't watch all of it, but it looked like he lost a couple right.

couple big time right. But he will get it adjusted.

Only thing I got out of match was a couple hours off work and a desire to go to Vegas to play golf.

Only thing I got out of match was a couple hours off work and a desire to go to Vegas to play golf.
Vegas golf is a blast.

Missed it, but thought Brooks would win. He gets focused on stuff like this.

Just watched the video of Brooks calling out Phil for his prediction :LOL:

Brooks is like General Maynard M Mitchell, he’s about as interesting as a five pound bag of fertilizer.

I didn’t watch. I really don’t have any interest in these events.

couple big time right. But he will get it adjusted.
Oh, I'm sure. I really enjoy watching how he swings his driver, because it's a little different than some. The ones I saw he lost it was a pretty simple adjustment.

Finally saw some disdain out of Brooks there. They're trying to keep it civil, Bryson especially, but you can tell Brooks legit hates this guy
haha, isn't that Brooks' thing? Make everything think he hates "X" so he can feel some sort of way?

Back