Match V: Bryson vs Brooks

Well, Brooks didn’t do anything to change my opinion of him being a dbag. His personality is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

Well, Brooks didn’t do anything to change my opinion of him being a dbag. His personality is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

haha, I feel like this could have been predicted?

Methinks Brooks don't care what wethinks.

haha, I feel like this could have been predicted?

Methinks Brooks don't care what wethinks.
Until the attention isn’t there…then he cares.

Until the attention isn’t there…then he cares.
It's kind of a weird combination of "wants attention but doesn't care about you (or golf)."

That's the feel I get from him, always.

haha I wish it didn't rattle me. I wish I could be entertained by it more than just an eye roll and a laugh (yes I did lmao)
I love it because he’s playing this whole thing like a fiddle, and then just letting media and those that hate him amp it all up more and more. It’s brilliant.

We need a Rory JT match. Those guys could possibly yammer.

My son wanted to watch it after we got back from playing, so I caught the last few holes. What a snoozer.

At least they may talk..
I really don't know what people expected out of this one (I didn't watch).

Based on what I read in here, it went exactly how I thought it would.. Bryson would think out loud, Brooks would act like nothing mattered or meant anything to him, and Phil would not stop being Phil the whole time.

I really don't know what people expected out of this one (I didn't watch).

Based on what I read in here, it went exactly how I thought it would.. Bryson would think out loud, Brooks would act like nothing mattered or meant anything to him, and Phil would not stop being Phil the whole time.
I mean, that’s pretty right on.

Give me Harry Higgs vs Max Homa :LOL:

Give me Harry Higgs vs Max Homa :LOL:

that would actually be really fun. Too bad those guys don’t throw heavy enough punches in the stat section. But you would not be able to beat it for entertainment.

that would actually be really fun. Too bad those guys don’t throw heavy enough punches in the stat section. But you would not be able to beat it for entertainment.
Yup. A guy can dream, ACTUAL entertainment

Didn't watch, but not surprised Bryson continues to be Brooks' footstool.

Back