Match V: Bryson vs Brooks

Phil is great, otherwise this is like watching paint dry
Well Phil is only good at three things after all. Playing golf, Talking golf, and …

What the hell was that Bryson?

Well the course looks awesome

Not that easy of a shot guys.

He was just off the right side with a left pin :rolleyes:

I don’t know why we expect these to ever be entertaining

I started on a delay and am finally caught up. Terrible start line for Brysons putt

We’re not able to get it in Canada so can somebody provide scoring updates please

I sure hope there is more trash talk than this during the THP rivalry @JDax @e1iterate

I’m not sure they could have picked two top-tier players who I’d have less interest/enjoyment watching head to head than these two bozos. For all the snarky crap they fling at one another via social media, this is just tedious. I’ll be surprised if i last 9 holes. Charles and Phil are about the only saving grace…

i’m feeling like the only beneficiary of this fiasco is Draft Kings… Wonder if there’s a line on this being the last “The Match” due to lack of entertainment.

💥

Game over see ya

Brooks said, "it won't go that far"

Brooks is tearing it up

Pure beat down in the making

I don’t know why we expect these to ever be entertaining

bryson was super entertaining at the long drive champ..

Tuned in just in time to for the 3 UP putt. What's the scoop? Bryson not hitting it or rolling it well?

Tuned in just in time to for the 3 UP putt. What's the scoop? Bryson not hitting it or rolling it well?

really neither.. brooks literally sleep walking his way to a victory.

Back