Matrix "Prototype" U11-D05 Preview

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
This beauty showed up for testing last week and to say I'm intrigued is a massive understatement. I'm a bit of a Matrix fan, it's well known around these parts, so to receive anything that's labelled "prototype" gets my loins tingling. I know absolutely zilch about this shaft. I don't know the weight, the flex, or the characteristics.

Here's a few pictures.

DSC_0005-4.jpg

DSC_0007-3.jpg

DSC_0006-4.jpg

DSC_0008-4.jpg

DSC_0009-4.jpg

As you can see, it's simple. A deep midnight black base color with some simple Red/White branding/lettering. It doesn't get any more subtle than this, but I have to tell you guys, I love the look. Just straight business! I will be putting a Lamkin REL 3GEN grip on it.

This is one round of testing I'm extremely excited about.

I think that would look pretty awesome on my i20.

Tapaway!

Simple, classy looking shaft. Looking forward to your thoughts TC - they are always solid!

That is exciting. A little mystery is always fun! It actually looks really nice w/ the white head. Great job on the pics, TC.

Do you think the writing on the shaft will take your eye at address ??

Sweet looking shaft ( I don't normally say that to other men )

I'm excited to hear your thoughts on this one. I'm a big fan of the Xcon6 that I have

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

This should be fun to follow along with. I like the all business look myself.

Looks sweet! Should be fun to test/review a product where all the info you get is from direct feedback. No preconceived thoughts or characteristics to be looking for.

Great looking shaft, clean and simple, and goes great with the white head. Im excited to hear your thoughts on this

Do you think the writing on the shaft will take your eye at address ??

Sweet looking shaft ( I don't normally say that to other men )

No, I don't think that will be something that will bother me, especially given the amount of shafts out there I've tested that offer far more graphics.

Great looking shaft. Will be interested to see how you like it with zero preconceived notions.

Wow that looks great TC. I am excited to hear the review of this shaft. Do you think you will have it at the NC event to demo?

Tapatalkin

Wow that looks great TC. I am excited to hear the review of this shaft. Do you think you will have it at the NC event to demo?

Tapatalkin

It will be there for sure, but you can't hit it :alien:

Just kidding dude!

It will be there for sure, but you can't hit it :alien:

Just kidding dude!

Sweet. I will have to borrow a righty head, but I think it would be fun.

Tapatalkin

Good looking shaft in a "Simple" kind of way. Hope this is a real eye opener.

That's pretty cool. Do they tell you the specs. Later on? Or after you have fully reviewed it?

That's pretty cool. Do they tell you the specs. Later on? Or after you have fully reviewed it?

I usually like to get the specs once my "on course" testing is complete just so I can include it in the "TECH" section of my reviews.

I got you. Good luck, hope it works for you

As usual, I am excited to hear more about this shaft!

Serious looking shaft. Whats the target player?

Aesthetically I enjoy the clean looks, it screams "I'm all about one thing, hammer time!" This reminds me of a Aldila shaft I had at one time, no markings whatsoever, quite a cool look. Any chance to put a few dry swings on it?

Aesthetically I enjoy the clean looks, it screams "I'm all about one thing, hammer time!" This reminds me of a Aldila shaft I had at one time, no markings whatsoever, quite a cool look. Any chance to put a few dry swings on it?

Of course. It feels quite stout dude, and a little heavier than what I've been swinging for sure. It reminds me a lot of the Black Tie to be honest.

sweet dude, glad you got this! I cant wait to hit it

Back