MAtrix resurrection

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
Yep!!!

You know you work in golf when you think that story we broke several years ago about the shaft company as coming full circle.

I think this will be a movie theater trip. Watched the original in Philosophy class for college.

You know you work in golf when you think that story we broke several years ago about the shaft company as coming full circle.

I was thinking "what the hell is he talking about" for like a min and a half.. Then I got it.. lol..

Last edited:
Heck yeah…might be the first time I ever see a movie on Christmas

I'm ready for it. Let's GO

I’m in, and love the HBO Max same day release. That’s got to be the best deal in streaming right now.

I’m in, and love the HBO Max same day release. That’s got to be the best deal in streaming right now.
YES! I didn't even pay attention to that, but have it and will be watching!!

Yeah this and Dune will have me back in the theatre.

What’s the story behind this?

I think he is talking about how Matrix the golf shaft company went out of business and came back as LAGOLF.

A few years ago, Matrix shafts closed their doors. THP broke that story and got blasted for it as false, etc. We knew the facts and published accordingly. LA Golf then came in and bought their equipment (nothing more including different employees). When I saw the title I thought it meant I missed something and the brand was coming back.

A few years ago, Matrix shafts closed their doors. THP broke that story and got blasted for it as false, etc. We knew the facts and published accordingly. LA Golf then came in and bought their equipment (nothing more including different employees). When I saw the title I thought it meant I missed something and the brand was coming back.

Oh.. I was thinking it was a tongue in cheek sarcasm. Which was also incredibly fitting.

Been a long time since I looked forward to seeing a movie...this is one of them.

This has my attention. I can’t figure out if they’re going to treat this like the Matrix was a movie? Or what. Cause, you know. He did die and all

I’m really hoping this turns out to be as good as I’m hoping it’s going to be, and doesn’t end up being another Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull!

oh man. Does that mean Elson will come back and pay his dinner bill?

My first thought was golf shafts too. :confused2:

This could be fun though, I liked the original movies, and I kind of miss my Matrix screen saver.

This has my attention. I can’t figure out if they’re going to treat this like the Matrix was a movie? Or what. Cause, you know. He did die and all
Same. Can't tell if it's a reboot of the original or a continuation. Either way I'm in

I will most likely go to the theater opening day and watch it and then come home and watch it again on HBO Max. Not like the first time I have taken off to see a Matrix movie in theatre during the day. :D

Back