Matt Wolff Swingtracer

Crapgame

Reaction score
o_O

That is really cool. There is obviously more than one way to get the clubface back on the ball. Obviously from the beginning of the downswing to impact things are really good.

I mean for what its worth it is definitely a beaut of a swing. I love that he has said forget all these prototypical swings, this is my hitch and "starter" move and here is my powerful swing... guess what I am going to be a PGA Pro with it!

I mean for what its worth it is definitely a beaut of a swing. I love that he has said forget all these prototypical swings, this is my hitch and "starter" move and here is my powerful swing... guess what I am going to be a PGA Pro with it!

I think he’s a Rage Against the Machine fan!

30368D80-9CA0-4287-92BA-25EA1036696A.jpeg
Pretty wild. And impressive. Wish he would have made more putts yesterday and made it a little closer! Great player and fun to watch. His swing coach George Gankas is an interesting guy. His YouTube channel is stock full of good stuff.

I hurt my back watching this. Was super happy to see him bounce back with the US Open performance! Hoping he has longevity with this beast of a swing.

He has literally entered the golf "Matrix." :eek:(y)
That is quite possibly the WILDEST swingpath graphic I have ever seen. Would LOVE to get a side by side with Furyk. :love:(y)

I think his swing is going to turn into the newest dance craze in all the clubs. :cool:

That is really cool to see.

He has literally entered the golf "Matrix." :eek:(y)
That is quite possibly the WILDEST swingpath graphic I have ever seen. Would LOVE to get a side by side with Furyk. :love:(y)

You read my mind. Wolff's swing is like Jim Furyk's on steroids!

Back