Review Maxfli Tour Golf Ball

Interested to read why you think the 21's are better than the 19's

So far, Feel alone. Same performance. Better feel off the clubs so far and it’s noticeable. I’m able to discern a bit better that the Tour X is a bit firmer feeling than the Tour but both feel better than the previous model years. Better green side spin too all the way around.

Miami Beach Golf Club
Hole #10 Par 5

playing a little longer than 500 into the wind.

stripe the Drive with the 21’ Tour X

198 into the green. Probably playing 220z This was the result with 4i. Ball did not move off its line. Penetrating flight. Probably the best approach 4i I’ve hit in my life. Maybe.

View attachment trim.4823732B-EEB4-4F94-9385-99A98FDBAD0C.MOV

Tour X is 1 of the 4 models I play regularly, it's a money ball. MTB-X, Wilson Duo Professional, and TP5-X are the others I use, and i feel the Snell and Wilson are my two faves, with the Maxfli and TP5-X being a very close 2nd. Great ball for the money.

Decided to go back to the 19’ versions today just to confirm everything I am seeing. And I stand by it. 19 versions feel slightly firmer across-the-board than the 21 versions. But still feel good. I prefer the 19 tour version over the feel of the 19 tour x. I got better performance out of the tour x though.

Durability wise no issue with the 19 version. Didn’t see anything on Friday with the 21 version either. That being said I have played the new srixon line and although that cover held up better than the previous version it dues scuff quicker. The matte cover on the 19 do get a little dirty but they wipe down really well. And the matte green is awesome!

Interested to read why you think the 21's are better than the 19's
I do not find the 21 to be as long as the 19. Something has changed - heard it has larger core.

I do not find the 21 to be as long as the 19. Something has changed - heard it has larger core.

I’ll definitely test this more this week

I haven’t seen the yellow for the 21 ball. Are they not producing? The yellow 19 was one of my favs

I haven’t seen the yellow for the 21 ball. Are they not producing? The yellow 19 was one of my favs

I haven’t seen it. Saw the matte yellow and the matte green for the 19’ version only. The 21’ are gloss white.

How do these compare to the U6 / X lineup? Much difference?

How do these compare to the U6 / X lineup? Much difference?

Think aI tried that ball once but nothing off memory to help.

Did some comparisons between the 2019 and 2021 Maxfli Tour, but only chipping and putting. Could not detect any spin difference or feel difference off the 56 degree wedge. Putting felt pretty much the same. Haven't not hit any irons or driver with the 2021 but perhaps this week I'll get the chance.

Back