• Total voters

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Simple question here. With one simple RIGHT answer. 🤣🤣🤣

Mayo or Miracle Whip.....?

Obviously the right answer is Miracle Whip!

Miracle Whip!

I am going neither. I don’t really care for Mayo. I will use it in tuna or something occasionally but then it’s the cheapest thing I can find because I can’t taste it anyway.

I am going neither. I don’t really care for Mayo. I will use it in tuna or something occasionally but then it’s the cheapest thing I can find because I can’t taste it anyway.
interesting.

miracle whip is never the answer

Either!

miracle whip is never the answer
. . . unless the question is "What is the worst condiment in existence?"

I said Miracle Whip on THP once...

To both of these manmade abominations!

Depends on how I'm using it. With tuna salad I'll use Miracle Whip for the extra zing....but on a hamburger I'd rather have mayo. If I HAD to choose one over the other though...I'm picking Miracle Whip, it's just what I grew up using more often.

Mayo, preferably homemade for tomato sandwiches but Duke's if I buy it at the store.

Miracle Whip is nasty.

Mayonnaise. It's the right answer!

Thank goodness you put a neither option lol

Only Mayo goes on my peanut butter sandwich. Miracle Whip is icky
Might need to revisit this mind blowing concoction at a later date. 👀

Gun to my head would be mayo. Only thing I will really eat with mayo is a Hunter's Club from Jimmy John's or maybe a tuna sandwich. That's about it.

Hellman's Mayonnaise. I refuse to recognize the existence of Miracle Whip.

Keto or no keto?

Mayo. All day.

Yep, both are good depending on what I am going for. I guess if I had to choose only 1 it would be Mayo. Adding a little vinegar and sugar to make Miracle Whip is easy peasy.

Also everyone who says they don't like either is lying unless they never eat any dressing or sauce. Almost every dressing and sauce is flavored mayo so you're just ignorant of how much of it you eat. Ranch is mayo, garlic, and onion. Honey mustard is mayo mustard and honey.

Miracle Whip and it's not even close.

Back