McDonald's: Create Your Taste

rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
Who's used it and what did you think?

For those that don't know about it, it's McDonald's new custom burger system.

I tried it out last week and the difference was night and day. I thought it was pretty darn good for McDonald's

I actually want to try it.
Will have to do so next week some time.

I did it yesterday, and it was really good

Interesting.

Havent been to McDonalds in quite some time. Interested to see if this does well for them.

It has a total SmashBurger feel to it IMO

This is huge!!!

How on earth did I miss this!

I couldn't find any info on USA locations, but I found an Australian version of the site that shows you the options!
https://buildyourburger.mcdonalds.com.au

Oh yeah. Choose your bun. Choose how much meat. Bacon or no bacon? Pick all the toppings. Choose from 48 different sauces...

The kiosk system makes it nice and easy. Locally, they are giving you a free small combo with the CYT burger. For $5 plus tax, it's tough to beat

While I think its pretty dang cool, I feel like they are frantically throwing things at the wall hoping something will stick at this point.

I love a good burger but gave up on McDonalds a long time ago. May give this a try.

You killed it for me with the Smashburger comment. But I will still try

It has that feel with the basket they bring it in. I wouldn't say it tastes like Smash Burger

I'll give it a go...

THP is making me hungry today....

Well guess I'll have to see if they have this around me. Looks like it could be good.

It has that feel with the basket they bring it in. I wouldn't say it tastes like Smash Burger
Oh, that is different. I'm tempted to runout and try now

I haven't been to a McDonald's unless in dire circumstances for years, and I don't see this changing that. I like the concept, but I just straight up don't like their burgers.

Haven't had a McDonald's burger in quite some time but would certainly be willing to give one of these a shot.

I will try this. Wish it had been at Atlanta airport Mickey D last week. Only thing open and it was a gut bomb.

6a6347224995ad306734e94999a6e6b2.jpg

e5f0fc9ca0199786bf8a964121d1b853.jpg

I had to give this a try. I'm in Thomaston, GA at my moms. Ran down the street and this has been very pleasant. Easy touch screen ordering with options of a 1/3, 1/4 patty and the number you want. Four type of buns or three buns and lettuce for the carb counters. Then add your toppings. Ends with a choice to add combo. Gave me a buzzer and will deliver to me.

9feb00e88d4468e7e9f6493cc388f595.jpg

This is the best burger over seen out of McDonald's

While I think its pretty dang cool, I feel like they are frantically throwing things at the wall hoping something will stick at this point.

No, this is building a system that eliminates paying people to handle the register.

No, this is building a system that eliminates paying people to handle the register.

Meh. Trying to stop the hemorrhaging.

I still had to interact with a young lady that took my money, handed me a buzzer and big smile

Back