20191009_192146.jpg

McVeto

McYuck

Woof

McYum

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

McNo

Hard no.

Hard pass, we do not get them in Canada .

I can still remember the first time I ate one with my grandfather, brings back awesome memories every time it makes a small comeback.

Had one yesterday. I eat one every time they come back. Its not great but I like it.

Never have tried one and likely never will. Too many great BBQ sandwich options in the south to have to compromise for one of these.

Never have tried one and likely never will. Too many great BBQ sandwich options in the south to have to compromise for one of these.
The patty is the worst part of the sandwich but its not terrible. The bun, sauce and onions make it palatable. You should try it and if it disappoints you can drown it in nuclear hot sauce where you cant taste the mcrib or anythinge else for the rest of the day.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The patty is the worst part of the sandwich but its not terrible. The bun, sauce and onions make it palatable. You should try it and if it disappoints you can drown it in nuclear hot sauce where you cant taste the mcrib or anythinge else for the rest of the day.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The sauce would likely be where I would draw the line. Much, much, much prefer vinegar based, or even mustard based, sauces unless the tomato based sauce is so friggin hot that I can't taste that disgusting smokey flavor.

I've had one many moons ago but I thought I would see just what they put into these little gems:
So what's the meat made of?
Pig innards and plenty of salt. Typically, "restructured meat product" includes pig bits like tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, says Whet Moser at Chicago Magazine, citing a 1995 article by Robert Mandigo, a professor at the University of Nebraska. These parts are cooked and blended with salt and water to extract salt-soluble proteins, which act as a "glue" that helps bind the reshaped meat together.

Maybe my taste has evolved over the years and I love ribs but this just doesn't sound that good anymore.:sick:

I've had one many moons ago but I thought I would see just what they put into these little gems:
Pig innards and plenty of salt. Typically, "restructured meat product" includes pig bits like tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, says Whet Moser at Chicago Magazine, citing a 1995 article by Robert Mandigo, a professor at the University of Nebraska. These parts are cooked and blended with salt and water to extract salt-soluble proteins, which act as a "glue" that helps bind the reshaped meat together.

Maybe my taste has evolved over the years and I love ribs but this just doesn't sound that good anymore.:sick:

After reading the above: No thanks!

Back