Me and My Golf Ball Striker and Target Towel Review

What a great idea! I especially like the ball striker towel and the little diagrams right on the towel. I'd be interested on how well they'd do if I had to use a hitting mat instead of being able to pin them to grass with tees.

Great article Jman.

Mine arrived today. Hope to get them out soon to test them out.

Which Retailers in the US are going to be stocking these Training Aids? I want to get some for gifts. The whole range looks amazing if you ask me :)

I forgot that I pre-ordered one when the original article went up. It arrived today.

View attachment 9115365
That one really intrigues me. And I kind of think I should get it for my dad for Christmas now before I forget. Also are those Sprees!?!?

That one really intrigues me. And I kind of think I should get it for my dad for Christmas now before I forget. Also are those Sprees!?!?
Yes sir, they are!

Anyone who has picked this up, thoughts?

I stumbled upon this one and thought it would be a nice lightweight training aid to use during practice and possibly warmups, super simple to use.
ME AND MY GOLF The Ball Striker
IMG_1120.jpeg
Super simple with tee holes, two sided!
IMG_1123.jpegIMG_1122.jpeg
I could see this fold option being used a lot
IMG_1124.jpeg
Especially since once it's folded and you put the carabineer through both corners, it hangs on the bag as a nice tight package
IMG_1125.jpeg
More to come from the course, once we thaw out or I travel somewhere warmer!

I stumbled upon this one and thought it would be a nice lightweight training aid to use during practice and possibly warmups, super simple to use.
ME AND MY GOLF The Ball Striker
View attachment 9148718
Super simple with tee holes, two sided!
View attachment 9148719View attachment 9148720
I could see this fold option being used a lot
View attachment 9148721
Especially since once it's folded and you put the carabineer through both corners, it hangs on the bag as a nice tight package
View attachment 9148722
More to come from the course, once we thaw out or I travel somewhere warmer!
We've had a thread and a @Jman review for a while now. Merging.

Sorry boys, totally didn't search!

@Jman how's the durability after striking it while practicing?
No worries!!

Quite good, and I’ve had to wash is 2-3 times so far.

This thing works great and is super easy to set up and hang back on the bag!
3.jpg

Back