Meatloaf Yay or Nay

Do you like meatloaf

• Total voters
Once in a while and it now has to be smoked. Smoked meatloaf is the best meatloaf.

Love it, it's one of my favorites. But nobody else in my family likes it so I basically only get it in a restaurant. The place down the street serves a meatloaf melt sandwich on garlic bread that's absolutely amazing.

I freakin love meatloaf. I make it on the smoker and it's top notch.

I love it but very rarely get it. It's one of those things that the wife doesn't really like so she doesn't make it and I usually overlook on the menu when we dine out.

My wife makes a mean meatloaf. She mixes ground veal with ground beef.....Try it, it's insanely good.

I came home from playing golf today and my wonderful wife made meatloaf and homemade mashed potatoes for dinner. I shared these pictures with some friends and they informed me that they do not like meatloaf.

View attachment 8978015

View attachment 8978013

Personally I like it but once or twice a year is enough. How about you?
If your friends dont like meatloaf, maybe its time to get some new friends. LOL Serioiusly though, big fan of meatloaf here. I dont eat it all the time but my wife makes it every now and then, especially during the winter. When she does make it, its usually gone within 36 hours.

Mom used to make it when I was a kid and it was great. My attempts are hit or miss. If done well just killer with mashed spuds and some green peas

1607272242034.png

Love meatloaf is made the right way

Big Yay for me. I could eat it twice a month no problem. Fried meatloaf sandwiches the next day are the bomb.

Big Yay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife makes an excellent meatloaf. We have it maybe once every couple of momths.

How are there 64 posts and no one posted this Giphy?

We had some phenomenal Meatloaf sandwiches from our beer pairing dinner on Friday.

All in on the music and food.

Once in a while but would eat it more often. Only ketchup type topping no silly gravy nonsense.

I can't remember the last time I had meatloaf or what it tasted like. I'm curious now if I'd like it or not.

LOVE a good loaf! It's got to be 80/20, though, and because of that I don't do it frequently. It is also always served with mashed potatoes and corn in my household. If you were to suggest otherwise, you'd be told to kick rocks.

Trying an air fryer meatloaf tonight.

After making a meatloaf on the Traeger a couple weeks ago my answer is hell yeah!!!

I put often as in more than once a month. Love me some meatloaf.

Back