Meet Team Paradise

What part of Las Vegas and the MC are you looking the most forward too?

The people. Its been a rotten year for everyone with the pandemic and such. Yeah I'm playing to win make no mistakes about it, but the people. Fun, laughs, golf, kick ass Cobra/Puma event by guys that really care about the game and the people. I've grown bitter over the last year and this really has been what has pulled me through

Surely you guys have more questions for the team introduced so far? Only 3 more members left!

Please hold my questions until I get back from my evening range session :cool:

That’s hard to narrow down. Probably Top 5: Breakfast and range session with Mr Palmer. Good times with Sergio on the Range hitting wedge trick shots. Consuming way too much wine at Jonas Blixt’s house and then talking **** while getting owned in table tennis. He is like a +10 on the table. Has one in his living room. Seeing Rickie’s house and cars. Meeting John Daly in 2003 and fitting him for a wedge. Oh the “F” Bombs. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well lets just drop a few names while we are here.. HAHA!!! Those are awesome stories I am sure.

I'm not as particular about my gin as it is typically mixed with tonic or others in cocktail whereas bourbon I typically go on the rocks.

That said, Hendrick's is always a good one when out and about but there are a handful of smaller ones that I am a big fan of. One is Karrikin Ora, a local distillery here in Cincinnati. Another is Terra Botanical LLC Gin from Indiana, and the other Town Branch Gin. I stumbled across that one when going to Town Branch for their bourbon tasting. The bourbon left me underwhelmed but I loved the gin. The common theme is that I tend to like the ones that are heavy on the botanicals.

Jeez… is ok to agree with a Team Paradise member? If it involves food or drink… Hell yes! We will have to hoist a Hendrick’s… it will likely still feel like summer in LV! Or a bourbon if it’s cold out there. Or both! Those are my two favorites.

Let’s goooooo!!!! Awesome intros!!!

@LittleRat what is your favorite club in the bag currently....at least the ones us mere mortals can buy. Lol

My RADXB is the most repeatable driver I have owned, but that new KING TEC Hybrid is special. Good sound, rockets off the face and very tunable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More floral than normal gin for sure. Per a reviewer:

Looking back on Aviation Gin— it’s a bit more juniper forward than others in the contemporary gin explosion. The nose has dull juniper, wet dark boreal forest, lavender and rooty, earthy spice. Although angelica is not one of the botanicals disclosed by House Spirits, Aviation Gin has an aromatic nose that strongly suggests to me angelica root. In any event, it’s a lovely and inviting nose whether a gin purist or a contemporary gin fan.

The palate is where some of Aviation Gin’s spice flourishes are more evident. Notes suggestive of root beer early lead into hints of cinnamon, cassia and a fair bit of cardamom.

Aviation Gin finishes with a floral and earthy spice note, with a very literal hint of birch beer and flamed orange peel. The finish is long and moderately warm.
I had to pick some up on @MWard ‘s suggestion. I don’t get all flowery with my language about cocktails but the reviewer is spot on with the warmer and spice notes. It’s definitely different but I like it. Has a bit more body to it for these shoulder seasons. Cheers!

I had to pick some up on @MWard ‘s suggestion. I don’t get all flowery with my language about cocktails but the reviewer is spot on with the warmer and spice notes. It’s definitely different but I like it. Has a bit more body to it for these shoulder seasons. Cheers!

Best way to describe it. It’s different, but it’s really good

I was going to post the next member of Team Paradise today but with the Ryder Cup starting I don't think he'll get a ton of questions. What do you think @tucsoncacti wait till monday?

I was going to post the next member of Team Paradise today but with the Ryder Cup starting I don't think he'll get a ton of questions. What do you think @tucsoncacti wait till monday?
Yes for sure

I am not... a patient man.

Can’t wait to hear about this guy @tucsoncacti

Good morning THP! This fine Monday morning we bring you another member of Team Paradise. Give a warm welcome to @tucsoncacti
Trading card Sean.png

Back