Meet Team Paradise

Y'all heard of this guy? He's kind of a big deal in the golf industry, today I'd like you to meet Jose from Cobra Golf otherwise known as @LittleRat

Trading card JOSE.png

@LittleRat what was your favorite interaction with a pro player (any tour)?

@LittleRat what was your favorite interaction with a pro player (any tour)?

That’s hard to narrow down. Probably Top 5: Breakfast and range session with Mr Palmer. Good times with Sergio on the Range hitting wedge trick shots. Consuming way too much wine at Jonas Blixt’s house and then talking **** while getting owned in table tennis. He is like a +10 on the table. Has one in his living room. Seeing Rickie’s house and cars. Meeting John Daly in 2003 and fitting him for a wedge. Oh the “F” Bombs. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was I drinking? What did I say?

If you were drinking during that burn what was the likely beverage of choice?

It was your 5 minute plunger joke. Of course I bit, being the only Hacker at the table.

Am I the only one slightly hoping @Scooby45 is late to the 1st tee one day so we can have a "Scoobydoo where are you?" post. 🤐
I'll make sure to use that one if I find the desert at some point

Now that is a big time name being tossed up there! @LittleRat which THP event has been your most favorite & worst favorite due to weather? 😂

Now that is a big time name being tossed up there! @LittleRat which THP event has been your most favorite & worst favorite due to weather?

You know they have all been a blast but my favorite place has been Hammock Dunes Resort. Just as an around venue was very cool. Haig Point was the best course by far. Would have been a really good trip except that there were injuries and even blood spilled. RIP Yagley’s head. Least memorable but may just I am getting old was Chicago which wasn’t even a Morgan Cup event yet. Correct me if I am wrong.

You know they have all been a blast but my favorite place has been Hammock Dunes Resort. Just as an around venue was very cool. Haig Point was the best course by far. Would have been a really good trip except that there were injuries and even blood spilled. RIP Yagley’s head. Least memorable but may just I am getting old was Chicago which wasn’t even a Morgan Cup event yet. Correct me if I am wrong.

It wasn’t a MC but a team event. Although the weekend was a wash due to the rain it was definitely a fun event!!!

@LittleRat what is your favorite club in the bag currently....at least the ones us mere mortals can buy. Lol

at least the ones us mere mortals can buy... at the moment
fixed it for you :)

some of the nuggets we got on the team call last week about what's coming... straight fire

The next member of our team is going a different route with his prep for our event this weekend by spending some time at the Ryder Cup watching how the pros do it. Lets give a warm welcome to @jjsportz
Trading card JJ.png

@jjsportz Is cheese really a thing in Wisconsin?

Back