Meet Team Paradise

If I would have taken 54 instead of 50 I would have stayed on green and had chance for 🐦. Lol that was a fun shot to pull off. Here is a pic of me using this technique to not get my behind attacked by a cholla. That ended up right in the middle of the fairway.

View attachment 9027820

I actually enjoy hitting this type of shot, or should I say I enjoy seeing and hearing the reactions of other players when I hit this shot.
It's funny when they have not seen me hit it before and I set up. They always ask....WTF are you doing? LOL
Glad to see I'm not the only one that hits this.

This is so sick. Awesome graphics. Are trading cards going to be available? "Limited Series?"

bobbleheads please. Or at least a fathead for my wall lol

Surely you guys have more questions for the team introduced so far? Only 3 more members left!

Ok here is is

#5 Bellavitano Espresso
#4 Framer John's Vegetable Jack
#3 Hooks 12 year aged sharp cheddar
#2 Roth Grand Cru
#1 Widmers Cheese Cellars 15yr aged cheddar
Wait a minute. Did you just google these? If not, I'm truly inspired by your incredibly diverse knowledge and tastings of cheeses.

Ok here is is

#5 Bellavitano Espresso
#2 Roth Grand Cru

Ok Team Paradise:

Who is most likely to need to be frantically searched for in the last 10 minutes before a tee time?

Ok here is is

#5 Bellavitano Espresso
#2 Roth Grand Cru
Thoughts on Cabot Creamery Cheddar? 🤔

Of course it is, the best cheese I ever had was a 15 year aged cheddar. That stuff you dont melt on a burger. We even have a place called Mars Cheese Castle. (look it up)

Just over the border between Illinois and Wisconsin. I have been there and it was the first time I ever heard of a cheese curd.

Traveling with a cheese platter? Straight cheese or some type of dipping sauce?

Back