Meet The Captains - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

So many awesome events taking place in Sept...which to choose? For those on the fence #TheGaunlet is going to be a great event!!!

Which team or captain would you want to be on?

Hard to believe signup will begin for this one very soon.
The package THP has put together for this event is incredible.

I am pretty stoked for this one. I love the way it is set up so far.

I am ready to run the gauntlet. Excited for signups to start!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to life conflicts my eggs are firmly in this basket and I couldn't be any happier. It will be awesome.

Due to life conflicts my eggs are firmly in this basket and I couldn't be any happier. It will be awesome.

Its a good basket to be in, but just remember there are two events in the month of September, so in case one is not capable of getting into this one, there are options.

Its a good basket to be in, but just remember there are two events in the month of September, so in case one is not capable of getting into this one, there are options.

I wonder how my new van will sleep..... Might have to ponder which one, if not BOTH i will try to get into...

This is shaping up to be VERY special.
Dinners included each night with THPers & The Zoo Crew.
3 rounds of team golf.
One Championship team.
Who dares run the gauntlet...

I DAREsay, I DARE, no, doubleDARE to run the gauntlet!

So many awesome events taking place in Sept...which to choose? For those on the fence #TheGaunlet is going to be a great event!!!

Why, all, of course!

Hard to believe signup will begin for this one very soon.
The package THP has put together for this event is incredible.

All THP events are incredible. But, I agree this one will be especially incredible.

#ImStillWithHarry

Final details including cost, etc will be released in a new thread beginning tomorrow.

Final details including cost, etc will be released in a new thread beginning tomorrow.

Yes!!! This is what I've been waiting for

Awesome can't wait to hear the details :)

NICE! can't wait for the details!

And so it begins...

Yess. Cant wait to see the details on this one.

Late night catch up and bumping for those who may have missed it.

Cannot wait to see the details on this one

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

It's tommorow on the east coast? Are we there yet?

I can't wait to hear more about this, TODAY!!!

Ready for JB to drop some Gauntlet knowledge on us today!!

VERY VERY VERY VERY Excited for today!

103662518_640.jpg

Can't wait, I really want to get my first THP event this year!

You guys should ask for details

Back