Melin Hats - Reviews?

Glad to hear! I waited a year before buying with the same reason haha

Never heard of them before and just visited their profile and I was shocked after seeing their prices. I used to buy hats from pinkcowgirlclub. They have a different variety of cowgirl hats, straw cowgirl hats, leather cowgirl hats and in different colors.

I bought from one of the competitors, runners athletic. Fit, material and quality were all excellent. It was $29 with a 15% discount

They have a 30% holiday discount on select models right now. I decided to order one to test it out. Last time I played I wore an Adidas hat in the rain that got absolutely soaked. Plus, the Adidas hats are a bit shallow for my preference, so eager to see how the Melin A Game Hydro model works out.

For what its worth, and i hate to be that guy, but i do see a lot of celebrities playing charity golf or what not wearing them. A lot of NFL/NBA players too. Not that it should convince you because they are wearing Melins, because they were probably sent to them for free. But it is a very popular hat, just not among us.. It definitely performs, its just the price that makes it an uncomfortable buy.

They have a 30% holiday discount on select models right now. I decided to order one to test it out. Last time I played I wore an Adidas hat in the rain that got absolutely soaked. Plus, the Adidas hats are a bit shallow for my preference, so eager to see how the Melin A Game Hydro model works out.
I have 3 A-Game Hydro's in different colors that I pretty much only wear on rainy days. For that purpose, they're excellent. Aside from that, I don't think I'd pay retail for one. I find the material to be stiff and a bit heavy, and the bill is a very odd size. I don't dislike them, but doubt I'll add any more.

I have 3 A-Game Hydro's in different colors that I pretty much only wear on rainy days. For that purpose, they're excellent. Aside from that, I don't think I'd pay retail for one. I find the material to be stiff and a bit heavy, and the bill is a very odd size. I don't dislike them, but doubt I'll add any more.

Thanks for the feedback. If that's the case for me, then I could save it for days that might get a little wet. We shall see.

The bill is a slightly odd size. I have 2 or 3 of them and I've always noticed that as well.

Once you do have the fit right though they are incredibly comfortable. I also don't know if I will add more, but I certainly like the ones I have - but there is another hat style which feels superior to me.

The bill is a slightly odd size. I have 2 or 3 of them and I've always noticed that as well.

Once you do have the fit right though they are incredibly comfortable. I also don't know if I will add more, but I certainly like the ones I have - but there is another hat style which feels superior to me.
I have one, but it's way too big for me. I never wear it. I might need the "mini" size, which is odd because I dont have a mini head.

I have one, but it's way too big for me. I never wear it. I might need the "mini" size, which is odd because I dont have a mini head.
I always think I'm average until I put on the L/XL and it's tight.

That's why I started shaving my head that 3/16th's of an inch matters!

I have wanted one of these hats for a long time. I’ve ordered two and neither one of them fit well. Every time I find one at retail, it is odd shaped for me. The bill is very short and the hat overall looks weird on my head. And I don’t even have a big head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have wanted one of these hats for a long time. I’ve ordered two and neither one of them fit well. Every time I find one at retail, it is odd shaped for me. The bill is very short and the hat overall looks weird on my head. And I don’t even have a big head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty much my experience as well.

I still use the first one I purchased several years ago (I could see when by scrolling back up this thread) that I wear to the gym multiple times per week. I wash it 1-2 week in the washer/drier and it still looks decent. Some indentations in the crown and some discoloration on the white portion of the hat, but as someone who sweats a huge value for me. I have several others that I work into the rotation when I golf, but been trying to wear bucket/full brim hats for sun protection.

Update on my order. FedEx has been doing some funny things with my hat. It had appeared to be in my state, but then it went back to Colorado. It's already been over a week. I just emailed Melin to let them know about it, and within 10 minutes they refunded shipping costs and confirmed a new shipment.

I have so many hats. But my melin hats are my absolute favs.

I have so many hats. But my melin hats are my absolute favs.

I have to agree. my favorite of the favorites is the one I got at the Hideaway... well the one I have worn... the other one is still on the shelf.

I have to agree. my favorite of the favorites is the one I got at the Hideaway... well the one I have worn... the other one is still on the shelf.
Dang! I didn’t see melin hats at the hideaway!!

Dang! I didn’t see melin hats at the hideaway!!

I didn't the first day, but 2nd day our caddy was wearing one..... so post round I went back in the proshop and found them. They had a few colors. And it is even a model that fits my head, so good news for me, bad news for my bank account as I grabbed 2.

Back