Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to wish everyone on here a blessed and Merry Christmas! Also removed all those service members who are deployed and don't get to spend the holidays with their families. I have spent some Christmases away from my family being deployed in the Navy, so I know what it feels like. Just remember them, because it's because of them we get to be free and enjoy Christmas with our families.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

We take a lot for granted for certain but you know that we all wish that those that are deployed are able to spend some time to enjoy the holidays no matter where they may be. We owe you a debt of gratitude and we hope that you are in good spirits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't forget the people (who don't know what the word "holiday" means) in the service industry - gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, etc - working hard so you don't have to

Merry Christmas all, and everyone please travel safe, and remember the mantra “I love my Family, I love my family”. :alien:

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and that you get to spend it surrounded by people you love.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Mele Kalkimaka me ka Hau’oli Makahiki Hou

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!! Semper Fi

While some are last minute shopping or settling down with family this Xmas eve, can I ask that we all take a moment of quiet reflection to remember those less fortunate than ourselves, particularly as today is the 29th anniversary of Nakatomi Plaza. Thoughts and prayers.

#FiberLaunch

Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Years to everyone and family.

Same to you and your family!

To everyone in the THP community.....

Hope you have a great Holiday Season!!

Back