oiler3535

Reaction score
Handicap
Just decided to visit the in-laws who are wintering in Mesa, Arizona. From 6hrs north of Buffalo.

Course suggestions that will be fun but not more than about 100 bucks max?

Anybody near there in mid March wants a round with a guy who has played 10 times in last 3 years (guess how old my only kid is) I'm happy to join even if a course slightly more expensive.

Just decided to visit the in-laws who are wintering in Mesa, Arizona. From 6hrs north of Buffalo.

Course suggestions that will be fun but not more than about 100 bucks max?

Anybody near there in mid March wants a round with a guy who has played 10 times in last 3 years (guess how old my only kid is) I'm happy to join even if a course slightly more expensive.

Mid - March? Not possible to find a good course under $100 and it will be beyond the prime time as it will be spring training. You can get on a couple of the munis and maybe find a late afternoon tee time at an average course.

As it gets closer, drop a line and we can get a better sense of what is available.

Mid - March? Not possible to find a good course under $100 and it will be beyond the prime time as it will be spring training. You can get on a couple of the munis and maybe find a late afternoon tee time at an average course.

As it gets closer, drop a line and we can get a better sense of what is available.
Teacher so March break is only option lol

Back