Messy burrito or not messy burrito

Messy or neat?

• Messy

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Neat

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
Neat is the call.... proper burrito should be in two wrappers anyway, that clear wax paper stuff then aluminum foil.... sour cream is prohibited, avocado or guacamole, black beans and re-fried, but sauce on the side, red and green.... that way you can add the exact amount of sauce to every bite! :p

Neat will be better more often. Messy's more hit-or-miss, but it has a higher potential for greatness.

I don't get a burrito for it to look nice.. but it's not a golf course meal for me.. if I wanted things layered neatly surrounded by carbs, well, that's a sammich

Plus if I got a burrito at the turn I'd be stealing the cart and speeding to the porta pottie by 13

I don't get a burrito for it to look nice.. but it's not a golf course meal for me.. if I wanted things layered neatly surrounded by carbs, well, that's a sammich

Plus if I got a burrito at the turn I'd be stealing the cart and speeding to the porta pottie by 13
Location checks out.

Neat will be better more often. Messy's more hit-or-miss, but it has a higher potential for greatness.
I can’t fault your logic here.

Back