Messy burrito or not messy burrito

Messy or neat?

• Messy

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Neat

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
See. KEV gets it too.
I think @dazeedmonds hasn't figured out proper food yet. It will happen.
On a side note the messy burrito seems like the perfect item to be the official food of Willywood.

On a side note the messy burrito seems like the perfect item to be the official food of Willywood.

Hahah. Yes it probably does.

So, I agree that a burrito would be a good food for the turn, however, I voted for the messy burrito because I believe all foods need lots and lots of sauce. I cannot eat a burrito without putting some kind of salsa all over it.

Let me go deeper here, I can do a handheld burrito as long as I can put salsa on the top of each bite I am about to take. I just don't want a plain dry burrito.

I agree with your last statement wholeheartedly. Give me the sauce packets and I will put some sauce on top of each bite.

I also vote yes for burritos at the turn...as long as there is sauce!

I agree with your last statement wholeheartedly. Give me the sauce packets and I will put some sauce on top of each bite.

I also vote yes for burritos at the turn...as long as there is sauce!

By the time we get to the 10th tee box, you are going to have sauce all over your glove, and napkins flying away in the wind.

By the time we get to the 10th tee box, you are going to have sauce all over your glove, and napkins flying away in the wind.

Napkins flying happens anyways and who eats with a glove on? At least with the sauce packet its on top it goes into you mouth and not dripping out of the bottom onto your shorts/pants haha

Napkins flying happens anyways and who eats with a glove on? At least with the sauce packet its on top it goes into you mouth and not dripping out of the bottom onto your shorts/pants haha

That is a good point, but my take with the burrito that is not messy is you dont even need to take your glove off. One handed happiness, not the kind that @dazeedmonds is thinking.

So we're talking burritos...I can't find fault with a single response in this thread. As long as you're eating a burrito you're winning though there may be times you'd want neat (at the turn) and times you'd want a wet burrito (on a plate with time to enjoy). All of that said, I think burritos are better with some hot sauce to make my tummy smile. I have spoken.

I prefer not to wear my meal out of the restaurant. I vote neat.

See, MikeG spits truth.
I present to you his opinion on Twitter about shoes. He’s just wrong all over today.

That is a good point, but my take with the burrito that is not messy is you dont even need to take your glove off. One handed happiness, not the kind that @dazeedmonds is thinking.

I don’t disagree entirely. But I’m saying, more hot sauce is better.

I’m all for a burrito at the turn, and some hot sauce packets. Just don’t expect me to be neat on the 10th tee box. There might be hot sauce flying out of my beard during my swing.

At the turn you've got to have a burrito that doesn't ooze sauce. BUT a proper burrito has great sauce on top with chopped onions and a dollop of sour cream!!!

Oh, you guys are talking burrito's on the golf course? If that's the case, I would probably opt for neither. If I managed to not get it all over my clothes, I run the risk of there not being enough bathrooms on the back nine, just in case...

Gotta be neat, with the right hot sauce you don't need or want so much it's dripping. Either way, before or after,

Some of the best burritos I've ever had in life were non messy... wrapped well, pan seared even, and packed with flavor.
It's not a requirement.

As the local Wilmywood resident on THP, I believe this debate would be better suited to be answered at the Evolve Foundry 2020 event!

As the local Wilmywood resident on THP, I believe this debate would be better suited to be answered at the Evolve Foundry 2020 event!

Oh god no. Good, but great to perfection in burritos is not a Willywood staple.

Oh, you guys are talking burrito's on the golf course? If that's the case, I would probably opt for neither. If I managed to not get it all over my clothes, I run the risk of there not being enough bathrooms on the back nine, just in case...
You come from a part of the world where salt and pepper are optional. :eek: Real good burritos don't require them to be eaten in a bathroom for safety's sake.

Not messy. I don’t need to make tacos or need a fork or something to help eat the remainder of my burrito. What’s the point of wrapping it all up if it doesn’t stay wrapped?

For driving, the neat burrito is a no-brainer. For dining, the neat burrito makes a good presentation; plus I have the option of messing it up plenty from there!

Were asking the wrong questions here. Messy or neat, is the tortilla soggy?

If it’s soggy, it’s a no from me, 100%.

Were asking the wrong questions here. Messy or neat, is the tortilla soggy?

If it’s soggy, it’s a no from me, 100%.
Not soggy tortilla. That’s just gross. ?

I vote neat. Sauce goes inside the burrito before rolling it up.

If your burrito is messy, one needs to learn to roll it properly. :ROFLMAO:

Back