Where are you getting all the horse shoes from?

Some are used, but cleaning them is a pain. Most from a place called Centaur Forge.

For what people pay me for horseshoe stuff, using new is cost effective simply because you don't have to clean them, which takes a decent amount of time.IMG_20191130_152705017.jpg

I am a good woodworker and according to my wife have every saw and sander ever made.
I would love to lear how to weld. That’s some cool stuff

I am a good woodworker and according to my wife have every saw and sander ever made.
I would love to lear how to weld. That’s some cool stuff
For art, it's easy with MIG and gas. You can cut mistakes apart and re-weld. Almost the opposite of wood.

Compared to a "real" welder though, well, let's just say the grinder makes me the welder I'm not........

IMG_20200307_085749207.jpg

My son welded this fire poker and finished the handle for a guy who let's his scout troop store their pancake breakfast stuff for free every year.

This little gent has been out here guarding the house since October of 2019; thank you @goalie
A5457715-B48E-4C6B-8FDD-862AC18C3D69.jpeg

And leftygolfermn311 just gave me an idea:

Fire poker with a golf club shaft handle.

It begs the question: grip midsized? Extra wraps????

Definitely midsize grip 🤣

Love your work!

My son's scoutmaster is "retiring" and one of the other scouts broke an axe handle at scoutcraft, so we've got some fire pokers made up as gifts.

IMG_20220522_121533297.jpg

Can't go wrong with those Hobart welders.
No, but in hindsight, if I was doing it again, I would have gotten the model that allowed you to switch from 220 to 110 power.

Deathly Hallows for a friend of my son. The kids did the welding after I cut the pieces.

IMG_20220610_210314048.jpg

Absolutely midsize for fireplace tools

In the box???

Back